The Courthouse/ The Church

Start from the beginning

but then, two-face was pulled up from the ground and was hanging above the acid tank as Catwoman looked up and saw batman hanging two-face over the tank. " and I thought it was cats who have nine lives" Catwoman said as batman lets go of two-face leaving him hanging over the acid tank before Catwoman walks up to two-face and said," how's it hanging, harv?" she then kicked him in the stomach making him groan in pain before getting her phone from his jacket as she said, " come to kitty" as Catwoman puts her phone in her suit, batman jumps down on the ground before Catwoman turned to  him and says," anyone ever tell you that you're full of surprises?" " I figured you could use my help, Selina" batman replied before Catwoman looked at her nails and said, " you're right. I think I chipped a nail back there" " funny" batman replied as Catwoman jumped down onto the ground and walked past as she said, " so what do you need, Mr. detective?" 

batman turned to face the thief and said, " protocol 10. what do you know, Selina?" Catwoman shrugged her shoulders, " never heard of it." she said. "  that's not what I wanted to hear. what about strange?" batman asks, Catwoman turns to the hero and said, " I don't trust him. he's been missing for years and then is suddenly put in charge of running Arkham city. rumor has it he's been working with joker. planning something very special just for you. maybe that's protocol 10?" but outside the courthouse from afar, someone was aiming a sniper at Catwoman. " twinkle, twinkle, little bat. watch me kill your favorite cat!" the person said as he laughed but then lets out a caught. " the ex-district attorney here said something about...." Catwoman said but then batman saw something being aimed at Catwoman's head, he grabs her and moved her out of the way, " what the hell?" she said in confusion as a bullet was fired into the courtroom. " see you soon, bats" the man said 

" This place is dangerous, I like it. you expecting a kiss?" Catwoman said before batman lets go of her and said, " it was joker. you're not safe here. no one is" " nine lives, remember" Catwoman said before she left the courtroom leaving batman to find out where the bullet came from. " I need to locate where the bullet entered the court and when it impacted," batman said to himself. he activates his detective mode and looked at the glass window and saw a bullet hole, he scans it before saying, " the bullet entered through the window there. now, where did it hit?" batman looks down at the floor before he saw the second bullet hole after he scans it an orange line shined its way towards the church leading batman towards the shooter, " the trajectory the bullet traveled will lead me to the shooter" batman said to himself before he left the  courthouse through the balcony door, as he walked out he heard a voice below him and saw some thugs blocking the doorway as one thug said, " is he still in there?" " I think so. I can hear someone in there" said one of the thugs that blocked the door with his body. " keep that door shut, man. I don't wanna go head to head with Batman" a thug said as he watched his friends block the door. " you didn't say it was batman. why the hell are we still here? we should run, or something" the thug holding the door shut said, " you think?" the man next to him replied in sarcasm. " don't be stupid. if you keep that door closed, he can't get out and we're safe" the thug in front said. " really? what's stopping him from going out that back?" " there's a back?!" the thug asks in shock. " yeah, two-face showed me. there's a basement. it's full of cells, uh, there's some guy down there" the thug holding the door shut said, " didn't think to mention it till now!" the thug yelled out. 

batman just shook his head before he started to grapple from rooftop to rooftop till he was a rooftop away from the church.  " you cold?" a thug standing outside the church said to his friend. batman looked down to see two of joker's thugs standing guard outside the church, " course I'm cold. it's like 10 below out here and Harley left us outside to freeze to death. crazybitch. bet she's nice and warm in there." the thug said in frustration before his friend said, " take it, easy man, I was just asking. who was that lady? the one who got dragged off?" " no idea. just some losers from the church. buncha do-gooders if you ask me. hope the joker hurts her bad" the thug replied as he tried to keep his body warm. " odds are he will. he ain't been his unusual happy self for a while now" his friend said. " do you think the rumors are true?" the thug asks. his friend raised an eyebrow and asks, " what? that Harley use to be a due?" the thug shakes his head and said, " Nah. the ones about the joker dieing?" " no idea, man. but, he didn't look too good last time I saw him" " when was that? I ain't seen him for months," the thug asks. " me neither. the way I see it. if big J dies, this place becomes an all-out war zone. and if that happens, I'm joining up with penguin" the things friend said. batman raised an eyebrow at this, what do they mean when they said: " the joker dieing". batman wanted to find out, he glided down and glide kicked one of the thugs before taking out the other one by breaking his arm before he took out the thug he kicked down.