Accompany me

Beginne am Anfang

Without a doubt that was the day their friendship was born.

The two continued to see each other over the years, to the point of becoming best friends and confidants.

They always helped each other in any of the cases, they always told each other secrets and whatever they had done, neither one judged the other.

In high school, Yejin had cheated on an exam which he passed, Hyo Jin knew, but said nothing and instead kept his secret to the grave, also when they went on a trip and Hyo Jin took something from a gift shop . Yes, they were not both complete saints.

When they arrived at the university it was the moment in which they separated, but they still kept in touch.

They always supported each other in any circumstance, no matter how bad it was.

***

Hyo Jin quickly got out of the situation still with her shocked expression, she didn't know what to think with what she had seen.

"Hyo Jin!" They called her, she knew it was Yejin, but she did not pay attention, she just kept walking straight to the exit.

When she was already at the exit about to order a taxi, she felt a hand in hers, exhausted she turned to see it, analyzed it and could see a hickey on her friend's neck, she wanted to say something, but she better shut up, she felt that If she spoke about that at that time, she could not shut up and she would say many things that could hurt her, she did not want that.

She looked at her in silence and when she calmed down a bit he decided to speak "Now what?"

"I can explain it."

"I don't know why I feel like we're in a soap opera now, but still, how are you going to explain that you were making out with another man while in a relationship? There is no explanation, you were being unfaithful to him, period."

"Hyo Jin, please."

"Please that? Come on Yejin, I know we have always supported each other, but this is another level and I don't want to be part of it, sorry. " She said while trying to stop a taxi.

"Hyo Jin, at least let me tell you how-" Even she felt bad saying it herself. "How did I make this decision."

A taxi pulled up in front of them, Hyo Jin let go and got in, not saying another word.

"Hyo Jin! Hyo Jin! " She was screaming his name when the taxi pulled away, tears streaming down her cheeks from feeling like she had lost her best friend.

Behind her finally came Bin, who was stunned by what had happened, the last he knew was how Yejin was going after Hyo Jin. But as he see now, she left, leaving a hurt Yejin.

By reflex, he approached the woman and hugged her, she allowed herself to be hugged, she wasn't going to be able to go with her other friends to tell them about how she had fought with Hyo Jin, what would she say to them? Girls, Hyo Jin got mad at me because I'm sleeping with another man despite being in a relationship.

Obviously everyone would be mad at her, but she had the slight hope that Hyo Jin would be more willing to "help" her, yes you can say.

For the moment, she would only accept the consolation from the man who was one of those responsible for everything changing, she wanted to put all the blame on him, but she knew she did not have it completely, since she was also guilty.

***

Finally, after filling her with messages and calls, she managed to convince her to see each other and talk about the little incident that happened on Monday.