"Yeah... Why do you figure we were chosen for the new Levi Squad, though?", Armin wondered. "Protecting Eren and Historia is such an important mission...". While looking at Armin, you walked over to the main table, where Connie and Marco were helping Sasha unpack the content in her crates.

"Because you guys are reliable, talented and totally aweso-", you abruptly stopped when you caught something in the corner of your eye. "Sasha Blouse...", you said with a serious tone, the abrupt shift in your voice gaining everyone's attention. "What did you just put in your bag?". She straightened her posture, her hand still in her bag as she looked you in the eyes all serious.

"Nothing bread-related", she said in the same tone as you. Armin took a hold of her arm, a shadow-like look overtaking his eyes.

"Oi, give it back", Connie demanded firmly, the rest of your friends walking up to her as well.

"Hey, focus! We gotta finish cleaning before the captain gets back!", Eren tried to reason, his words catching your attention.

"You. haven't. finished...?", you half stated, half asked while looking at him dumfounded. The rest continued bickering with Sasha, only becoming background noise as you focused your attention on Eren, who were looking at you with desperate eyes.

"No! The other's-", he answered you, but you cut him off.

"Eren, I thought you were just doing finishing touches! I literally cleaned the whole second floor as well as the kitchen downstairs... All you, Connie and Marco had to do was clean this room and the bathroom... How in the hell are you not done?!", you scolded him astounded while grabbing a dust rag, frantically scrubbing at the counters.

"It's not my fault! Connie disagreed with my methods, making everything take twice as long as it should have, Marco having to do the bathroom all alone-". The two of you continued arguing as you frantically cleaned while the rest continued trying to make Sasha give back the bread she took- no one but Historia standing by the door noticed him come inside.

The firm but light footsteps added with Eren's nagging voice abruptly shutting up, made your eyes shut close and your body tense up there you sat on the floor, scrubbing the insides of one of the cabinets.

'Well, shit.'

You slowly got up from your spot, Eren looking ready to disappear there he stood right beside him. The room dead silent as he ran his fingers along the underside of the table with a disappointed look. He lifted up his hand in a demonstrative manner, a slight layer of dust covering the tip of his fingers.

'God damn it! He always checks under the surfaces first! I should have prioritized the table!'

"I'm quite sure I gave you enough time", Levi said unimpressed, Eren facepalming as the rest looked at Levi bewildered, not really sure how to go about this. "Anyways... We'll discuss your lax cleaning job another time.", he continued saying, not letting you off the hook that easily. "Eren, Hange is itching to get the experiment started. We leave in ten". Levi cleaned the dust of his fingers with a handkerchief, while the rest of you got ready to leave.

Sasha and Connie were ordered to stay and guard the house, however Levi quickly ordered Marco to stay with them as well after taking one look at your shocked face, realising just who he ordered to stay behind. He didn't trust those two to be alone, so Marco was put in charge. You sighed relieved, happy you would be able to get back to a house that wasn't accidentally burned down of emptied of food.

~

Eren's roars rung out across the empty field after his third transformation. You sat by the edge off a cliff beside Moblit, looking down at him while you documented what happened in each of you notebooks. Jean and Mikasa were on horseback down by Eren, while Hange, Levi, Armin and Historia observed from the top of the cliff as well.