Episode 2: Barricade Challenge! Indomitable Roc!

Start from the beginning

"Batal." Suddenly, a voice would ring out in the Bellerophon blader's head, Batal's eyes going wide as the voice continued to speak, "Believe in yourself, Batal. Focus! That is the only way to break through Roc's defenses," The voice would say in Batal's head. Batal's look of fear would become one of calm as he closed his bright green eyes... focus... believe... the word's echoed throughout Batal's mind, guiding his movements as he suddenly stepped back slightly. Rin's brow would raise, confused as to what Batal was doing before noticing that Batal had suddenly shifted into another launching stance... 

'What the hell is this kid planning?' Rin would think to himself, his blue eyes narrowing as he analyzed Batal's new stance. 'Changing up your launching stance, huh? HA! Its not gonna make a difference!' He would think. Across from him, Batal's eyes would open, his pupils dilating as his green eyes suddenly took on a hint of gold. Albert would in realization of something, though the faintness of the gasp would not reach the ears of the others... 

"Second Battle! Ready...SET!" Albert would call out towards the two bladers, initiating the second round of the battle as Batal and Rin prepared their launches.

"THREE!" Batal and Rin called out, Rin utilizing the initiation of his standard launch, though Batal's was far different. Standing upright, the Bellerophon blader would stomp his right foot downwards as he called out the first number of the countdown, his gold and green hair moving slightly from his momentum. "TWO!" Both bladers would call out, Batal shifting his arms backwards in a clockwise motion, akin to Drum Koryu's launch, moving his launcher diagonally as they called out "ONE! GOOO SHOOT!!!" Batal, swinging his arms almost like he was swinging a baseball bat, allowing for him to gain more momentum as he tugged at the string of the launcher, spinning once as he tugged the string back before stumbling from the spin, this time managing to keep his balance after a small distressed yell. Rin would tug on his launcher's ripcord at full force, orange light erupting as the symbol of the Roc avatar blazed with brilliant light. And from Batal's... it was as if time had slowed to all that were not Batal. His launcher's LED would shine with brilliant light, as a yellow burst of energy erupted from the launcher, a yellow depiction of the Bellerophon avatar, an armored warrior that utilized a spear, two golden wings to represent Pegasus appearing behind it. It was a Blazing Shoot.

"HE DID IT! A BLAZING SHOOT!" Iki would yell out with excitement as Gigi scoffed jokingly.

"Took the numbskull long enough." She would say, jokingly. At the opposite end of the stadium, Rin's eyes would grow wide in shock as the yellow avatar of  Bellerophon flashed from Batal's launcher, Rin's shocked expression turning into an excited grin as he called out to Batal.

"HA! Finally something that has peaked my interest! Bring it on, Batal Hiro!" Rin would call out. It was the first time today Rin had called Batal something other than "kid" or "klutz". "Indomitable Shield!" Rin would yell out, Roc's blades glowing crimson as the resonance "dome" surrounded it once claiming the center. Bellerophon, however, would not immediately go for the attack like Rin had expected, however, instead taking to the outer ring of the stadium to Rin's surprise, the Surge driver's rubber tip hitting the tornado ridge. The friction generated only increased Bellerophon's speed as Batal grinned after recovering from tripping, pointing at Rin in an excited manner.

"You're not the only one who can pull off some awesome tricks!" Batal would exclaim. His mind kept on replaying one moment in his head: Valkyrie's Rush Shoot. His excitement building, Batal would call out to his bey, punching his right arm forwards as he called out to Bellerophon. "HEROIC SHOOT!" Upon witnessing Batal exclaim his special move, Albert would grin, stroking his beard as some barking could be heard from Buck behind the door, the dog wanting to see what the commotion was. As Albert watched, Bellerophon would use its newfound momentum to charge down the slope, landing a devastating slash attack on Roc that would send the defense type flying, startling Rin as the resonance "dome" disappeared.