"Awesome." He said before taking off up stairs. Everyone loves my four legged daughter.

"Hey sexy, you look really hot all covered in flower and what not." Devon said walking in.

"Well maybe if you hurry and set up the dining room for me I will let you wash all this sexy off in the shower." I said winking at him.

"You got it." He said heading into the dining room. I love him.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and made sure all the food was perfect before heading up the stairs. I needed to pick out my clothes and do so cleaning in here. Hammy's pen was a stinky mess. 

"I am ready to clean my dirty boy." Devon said coming in the room.

"Get your clothes around." I said bagging up all the piggy poo and wee wee pads. 

"Ewe, you need a shower." I said making me laugh. Duh.

"Just get your stuff while I take this out I will meet you in the bathroom we need to hurry they will be here soon." I said heading out the door and down the stairs. Once the bag of nasty was taken care of I went up to get dirty clean.  Hell yeah go me.

Devon and I took way to long in the shower but it was so worth it. I am now fully relaxed and still have like five minutes before everyone shows up. While we were in the shower everybody set the food up and made the dining room look really nice. I love my family.

"Their here." Devon whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Can you let them in while I get this lemon aide finished." I asked.

"Sure thing baby." He said kissing my forehead.

I hurried into the dining room with the rest of the drinks I had made before going into the living room where everyone was.

"Brayden, I would like for you for you to met my family." Thad said. I would be lying if I said that didn't sting a little. I could see it wasn't only me that it affected.

"Hello" I said.

"This is my wife, Mary. Out oldest daughter Kate and her boyfriend Jesse. This is our son Kent and our youngest daughter Lane." He said pointing to each person as he introduced them.

"Hello nice too meet you all." I said shaking their hands as I did so. Jesse tried to squeeze my hand but I squeezed right back and smiled at him.

"Well I guess it is my turn." I said. You all ready know my Nana. Ms. Lily. This is my best friends Andy and Ford. My boyfriend Devon. And these guys here are what helps make this place run. Olly, Finn, Tyler, George and Cooper." I said smiling at them all as I pointed to them.

"Your gay?" Mary asked in a squeaky voice.

"Yes, ma'am." I said smiling at her.

"And you're his son?" Kate said pointing at Thad.

"Again, yes, ma'am." I said not losing my smile.

"I like you." Lane said smiling at me. I almost chuckled but Mary was shooting fire at Lane so I decided not to.

"So shall we go into the dining room and have some of the lovely food that has been fixed up?" Nana said.

"Sure thing." Thad said almost pushing Mary into the dining room.

Once everyone was seated Nana decided to say Grace. I don't know if she thought we would be needing the help to get through the dinner or if she was doing it to show that our family was fine with God. Nana started to pass the food around the table we all waited for the food to be all passed around before we started eating.