I was able to look at them while they were next to each other and see the similarities. I recognized my jaw line is sharp like my mothers but I shared my fathers olive complexion. My button nose came from my mothers human side. My hair was the color of night, not as glossy as my fathers and I kept it more messy like my uncle Azriel's. My eyes were a combination of the blue of my mother but had flecks of purple like my fathers which gave off a glow. Mother said when I am happiest that the colors shine so bright they reminded her of the night sky during Starfall.

   As if hearing my thought, my mother turned toward the three of us. I smiled at her smile which radiated her features. I showed her the thought I had earlier through our daemati abilities. It was of them not moments ago which I thought would be a good possible painting. I saw her consider it before she shifted her weight. In her arms is my little brother who was barely older than three. My parents put the autumn court to shame with their large family. I was the eldest by several years. I was 8 when my sister Asteria was born. It was only us until we were both well into adulthood. Then my sister Neith and was born and the most recent was my youngest brother Erebus who was the third of us to have wings.

    Speaking of my siblings, I saw them above chasing after the youngest of our families offspring. I shook my head at the ridiculous acts from my family above before I noticed my father crossing the room towards me. Lorcán and Rainer despite being some of the bravest warriors I knew, fell back while mumbling something about finding their sister. They did this as my fathers power rolled over that part of the room and they shielded away from it. It wasn't as overwhelming as I remembered but then I also felt a connect to it as some of his power was already going towards me.

    My father nodded to confirm my mental thought before he said, "Everyone is gathering soon. I'll need you here. We're discussing different information that Az found." By his tone I instantly knew it wasn't good and I entered his mind to stay out of ear shot as I asked, "Something wrong?" My father nodded before he said into my mind, "Their have been whispers from the other courts about a group set to bring the downfall of high lords. They want anarchy over the system the high lords and the democratic representatives of the cities provide."

    I nodded in understanding before he said, "It's becoming concerning after we heard from the Day Court. Lucien revealed that he's heard rumors of a similar group collecting in his court which is odd. Typically the Day Court is the most democratic and fair. He's worried about it and your Aunt brought the concern to Feyre which she immediately tackled head on."

    I saw my father look over at my mother with such admiration as she was both carrying her toddler and instructing the set up of maps and information. I felt both in awe and disgust simultaneously from the intensity in the gaze. However awe won over and I couldn't help but close off my mind to prevent the intense radiating feeling of love that surged between them to enter my own.

    I've felt affection for my family and some previous relations with women but nothing like those my family feels towards their matches. Sometimes I wish I couldn't see into their minds. It's a selfish and vein attempt to stop myself from knowing how little my previous relationships were actually worth.

    But even if I didn't feel their emotions or know the intensity between them and that one person, I still don't think I would date. The relationships never felt right. There was always something missing. That didn't mean I haven't been with anyone. I've been around the different courts a few times, but none of them ever amounted to anything.

    As my father looked back at me I kept my face stone cold still. After 100 years you'd think I'd be used to it. He smiled and said, "Your brooding." I nodded as I said with sarcasm dripping from my tongue, "yes, I wonder who I learned that from."