21

Emma and reina were stood in the field, looking around with slight confusion.

"Well, where are they? The tracker says she should be right here" Reina huffed in annoyance, looking around to see if the phone was dropped.

"I'll call her phone" Emma replied, her nerves and anxiety increasing rapidly.

Emma hurried to dig into her pocket and fish out her own phone. She clicked Regina's name and placed the phone to her ear, impatiently waiting. Ryan was laughing as he held the button, sending electric into his sister's body. Riley came over with Regina's phone, holing it up.

"She's here" he effortlessly said, showing the man the ringing phone.

"Well answer the dam phone" Ryan huffed, letting go of the button to stop the screaming.

"Please, Ry, please stop" Regina quietly begged, her body obviously weak from all of this.

Riley looked at her with annoyance. Once he noticed her state, his face began to show guilt. He never thought he'd be able to fell remorse for her; after their history, he always just wrote her off. Seeing her like this, it made him sick to his throat. Ryan caught a glimpse of his face, frowning at what he saw. He snatched the phone from his brothers grip, causing him to look away from Regina. Ryan answered the phone as he placed it to his ear.

"You took your time, Swan, I'm nearly at full voltage on this" Ryan laughed, turning the dial up a little more than before.

"Where are you, give me back my daughter and that bartender" Emma demanded, still looking around in order to find them.

"Bartender? What bartender" Ryan asked in a sarcastic tone, moving his hand to the button.

"Do your worst, Ryan" Regina said with a weak smirk, her eyes trying to open once again.

"Do you mean this bartender" Ryan asked over the phone, pushing the button with force. Regina tensed up and screamed in pain, her body unable to take much more. Emma moved the phone away at the sound, feeling awful that she cant stop it. As Ryan stopped, his laughter took over Regina's screams. "A few friends are coming up to get you"

"Just let them go, I'm the one you're after" Emma said with an almost beg to her voice, already knowing it's a long shot.

"No, that's not how this little game works" Ryan simply said, hanging up the phone with a laugh.

Emma huffed in frustration, throwing the phone as far as she could. Reina sighed as she knew it didn't work, growing a little scared now. Emma began taking all the weapon she had and giving them to Reina.

"Go hide with these, find out where we are and sneak in. Stay low and stay quiet" Emma commanded, gesturing for the woman to move quickly.

"What about-"

"Don't worry about me, just go"

Reina hesitated, not wanting to leave the blonde alone. She sighed as she turned away, running off to hide behind trees and bushes. The doors to the underground cellar opened, Rango climbing out with a smile.

"Hi, Emma" he said with a happy look across his face, provoking her even more. Emma gave a sarcastic smile, presenting her middle finger to the man as she walked over. Rango giggled while grabbing the back of the blondes shirt, tossing her into the cellar. "Let's get going, we haven't got all day"

Rango guided Emma through all the halls, not touching her as he knew he didn't have to. He opened the door to reveal Ryan and Riley talking, Regina almost passed out on the bed.

"Gina" Emma quickly said, looking in pure shock at the sight of her. Rango quickly caught the blonde in his arms, holding her so she can't escape. "Ryan, this isn't funny anymore, let them go!"

"How about no" Riley replied with half a smirk, walking towards the electrical box.

"Emma, would you be so kind as to sit in the chair for me" Ryan demanded in a patronising voice, gesturing to the char beside the bed.

"Why would I do that" Emma asked with a confused look, wiggling out of Rango's arms.

Ryan smirked as he punched the button, waking the unconscious brunette and causing her to call out in pain. Emma squeezed her eyes shut and shied away, feeling awful as this was her fault. Ryan let go, causing Regina to drop onto the bed and fall, almost, unconscious.

"Is that the best you-" Regina started to mumble, breathing too heavily to finish her sentence.

"Save it and go to sleep" Riley sighed, rolling his eyes at her tough guy act.

"Now sit, Swan" Ryan ordered, pointing at the chair once again. Emma sighed in defeat and walked over, sitting on the chair. Rango went over and began strapping the blonde down, doing it extra tight. "Get Regina out of here, we don't want he dying any time soon"

Rango finished with the blonde before walking over to Regina, begining to unstrap her. Once done, he threw the unconscious woman over his shoulder and began leaving the room. Emma watched with fear for her, wishing she'd just left her alone instead of getting her involved.

"Why is she even here, I barely know her" Emma asked with confusion, hoping her reaction to seeing the brunette wasn't caught.

"I'm not that stupid, my little spies have seen you together a lot" Ryan replied, smirking as he walked to the front of the blonde.

"She's a hook up, ok, a simple good shag. If you think I'm risking my life for her, you're surely wrong" Emma sighed, convincingly portraying he act.

"We shall see... For now, I just need you to sit there and keep quiet" Ryan requested with a smirk, walking out of the room with the electrical box. Emma looked confused at what was going on, looking around for an answer. "Lights"

With that side, the room went pitch black. Emma just closed her eyes and braced for whatever is to come. Water then hit her at such a force, knocking the chair to the floor. It kept coming, hitting her so hard that it stung her skin. Emma just clenched her jaw as she felt the pain across her body, knowing to act as if she's fine with this.