2

It was later that evening, Emma and Margot had finally finished unpacking. The young girl dropped onto the sofa with an exhausted sigh, her eyes falling closed.

"I need a drink, do you want to stay here or come down with me" Emma asked, knowing her daughter's answer but asking anyway.

"I'm gonna stay and have a nap, have fun with that cute bartender" Margo smirked, opening one eye to look at her mother.

"What" Emma asked with a confused look, slipping into her usual red leather jacket.

"Oh come on, mum, I saw that look you gave her when she said your name" Margot said with a laugh, reclosing her eyes as she smirked more.

"I don't know what you're taking about" Emma lied with a shrug, turning to head to the door. Margot laughed aloud as she rolled onto her stomach, snuggling more into the pillows. "I won't be too long, don't sleep on the sofa"

With that said, Emma left the apartment and headed downstairs. She looked around the bar and saw it was a little busier than earlier. She went over to the bar where Reina was cleaning down the sides.

"Hey, Emma, have you settled in nicely" Reina asked with a friendly smile, glancing up as she continued to clean.

"I have, it's a nice place. Thank you for asking" Emma replied with a smile, liking this sister more than the other.

"Good, I'm glad. What can I get you" Reina asked, tossing her cleaning towel over her shoulder.

"Scotch on the rocks, please" Emma replied, propping her head up with her hand. Reina smiled as she began to make the drink, turning to get a glass. Emma glanced over to the other end of the bar, seeing a sign that said impress me, get free drink. Emma frowned at the sign, confused at what it meant. "Reina, what does that sign mean"

"It's Regina's competition. If you can impress her with a kiss, she'll buy you a drink. If not, you buy her one" Reina replied with a laugh, sliding the drink over to the blonde.

"Really, that's a bit stupid" Emma said with a chuckle, lifting to take a sip.

"Oh really" Regina questioned with a smirk, walking over to the blonde. She placed her hands on the counter to lift herself up and over the bar, landing in front of the blonde. "You just know you can't impress me"

"Fine, I'll take part in this stupid competition but be prepared to buy me the most expensive drink in this bar" Emma said with a smirk, standing from the bar stool to be opposite the brunette.

Regina laughed and smirked at the woman, gesturing for the blonde to go ahead. Emma stepped closer and pulled the brunette body into hers. She placed her hand on Regina's cheek and leaned in slowly. She knew, to win, she had to make this good, so good that the brunette couldn't act like she wasn't impressed. Emma joined her lip with Regina's, gliding her tongue across the others lip for entry. As the kiss deepened, Regina couldn't help but hold the woman to keep her close. Emma soon split their lips and locked eyes with the brunette, seeing the shock at how good it was.

"Umm... Whoa- I mean umm" Regina tried to say, at a loss of words as she didn't expect that.

"Dam, Regina, she impressed you" Reina said with a laugh, looking in shock at her sister.

"I'll take whatever drink is most expensive" Emma smirked, moving her hand from the brunettes cheek and down to her hip. Regina huffed as she pushed the blonde off her body, glaring into her soul. "I take it you're a sad looser"

"No!" Regina said in an angry growl, walking around the bar.

"You mean yes" Reina said with a laugh, never had she seen her sister loose this competition.

"Shut up" Regina snapped, shoving her sisters shoulder to stop her talking. Emma and Reina laughed at the angry face on the loosing brunette. Regina grabbed a bottle of scotch that was in a glass cabinet for protection. "This is the most expensive bottle in this bar, it's 55 years old and valued at $1,747"

"Holy shit" Emma said in shock, not expecting a drink to be that expensive.

"Yep, holy shit. It's the most expensive drink we got, here" Regina huffed, holding the expensive bottle towards the blonde.

Emma smirked as she took it, knowing it's going to taste amazing. Reina looked shocked as no one has ever brought it due to the price. Regina just glared and rolled her eyes, hating she lost to the blonde.

"Reina, can I get another glass please" Emma asked, keeping a grip around the one she had. The bartender placed it on the counter with ice in. Emma poured the experience scotch into the glass and pushed it to Regina, shocking her a little. "That's for impressing me too"

Regina only chuckled a little as she lifted the glass, letting it touch a lips for a second before drink the entire thing. She wiped the small drop from her lip and licked it off her thumb slowly. Reina laughed as she knew that was Regina's power trick; Emma just watched with her mouth slightly open. Regina slid the glass to the blonde and gave her a small smirk.

"You'll catch fly's like that" the brunette sassed, winking as she turned to walk out back.

Reina just laughed to herself and shook her head, having seen that move a thousand times. She placed her cleaning towel over her shoulder and followed Regina out back, seeing her slouching down onto the sofa.

"Don't relax, you're out front now" Reina chuckled, walking over to sit down.

"Ugh, fine" Regina huffed, knowing her sister needed a break too.

She pulled her body off the sofa and walked back out front, seeing a guy waiting beside Emma. She looked a little uncomfortable sat beside him due to his stare and creepy smirk. He was obviously drunk and was checking Emma out.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing here on your own" he asked, reaching to move some hair behind her ear. Emma just moved her head away and put her hair back, not bothering to say anything. "What? Don't want some of this" he asked, gesturing down at his body.

"Not in a million years, no" Emma simply replied, turning her nose up at the man.

"Oh, come on, hot stuff. All I want is a blowjob" he said casually, moving his hand back to her face.

Emma just moved it away and kept quiet, not wanting to make a scene. Regina walked over while grabbing a shot glass. She added Kahlua and Bailey's before squirting whipped cream on top, sliding it to the man. He looked confused at the drink before back at the bartender.

"You wanted a blowjob, there you go" Regina said with a smile, gesturing to the shot in front.

"I don't want that, I want a real blowjob and this cute blonde is going to give it to me" he said with a large smirk as he reached out for Emma's face again.

"No" Regina cut in, catching his hand before he got to the blonde. "She's not and you're not going to make her"

"Alright, fine. I don't care anyway" he huffed, pulling his hand away as he stood up to leave.

"Thank you" Emma said nervously, giving a small smile as she relaxed more. Regina just nodded as she lifted up the shot, scrapping the cream off to shot it quickly. Emma poured another scotch into the glass beside her, pushing it to the brunette. "Another drink"

"Why not"