Chapter 61 - You Did Well

Start from the beginning

"Wahh.. now I'll be honored to be with them on the wall.." Myungsoo laughingly said to him.

..

"By the way, what did your girlfriend say about your role in the drama? Is it okay with her?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah, I talked to her first and told her that I'm considering to back out from the role because of the kissing scene. We actually just become a couple when I received the call that I got the part. I initially planning to back out, but she told me not to, because it is a great opportunity. Then I accepted it. And about the kissing scene, she's fine with it because it's just acting.." James explained.

"Good for you~ your girlfriend is supportive and understands that it's just work.." Myungsoo said to him. 

"Yeah, I'm very thankful~" James can't help but to smile when he thinks of Irene, and how lucky he is to have her.

"Although hyung, I feel bad for the writers.." James said to him.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"A couple of days after the... news. One of the writers called me and asked if I want for them to rewrite the script and take out the kissing scene.." James told him.

"Jinjja? so there will be no more kissing scene for you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ani.. I said to the writers that it's fine and they don't have to rewrite the script. That's why I want to do very well in this drama because I feel bad for the writers that they even consider my situation" James explained and reveal one of the reasons why he went to watch a couple of real case trials in court. In order for his acting to portray properly the role.

"Wahh~ a year ago when we first met and during our guesting in Knowing Brothers, who would have thought that after a year we will be working together a drama. And look at you, an actor now and have a beautiful girlfriend.." Myungsoo teasingly said to James.

"Hyung, I'm on the same page as you. Everything still feels like a dream to me." James let out a happy laugh.

"Haha you were still a new member back then, you didn't talk that much yet. And now, you have many trending scenes from the show.." Myungsoo giggles as he remembers the first time they met the 8th Brother in Knowing Brothers.

"That was my second episode so I'm still adjusting a little. I barely talk that time haha" James laughs as he remembers his second episode on the show as a permanent cast.

James and Myungsoo spend the next hour just talking about the drama. Myungsoo, as senior and far more experienced actor, he gives James a lot of advice. Myungsoo knows the struggle to be a rookie actor, and how difficult it will be to have a first major supporting role. And since they will be acting together in the same drama, Myungsoo is the best one to help the rookie actor.

 Before they parted ways and went home, they planned another day to go back in the city district court. But this time, they will try to invite their other co-stars to join them. And of course, James is excited because he will finally meet Go Ara.

..

Several minutes later...

James is walking in the hallway and he is almost at the door of his condo when his phone started ringing. He immediately reach for his phone in the pocket of his pants. James smile brightly to see the person who is calling him, it's his adorable girlfriend. He didn't answer it just yet, he just stare at Irene's name and the photo of her at the background.

"I really love your smile~" James smilingly mutters.

"Hello~~" James energetically and happily answers the call from his girlfriend just when he arrives in front of his condo. He then put his finger in the scanner and as soon as the door unlocks, James heard a disturbing sound...