CHAPTER THREE

R I L E Y P O V

Slide into bed and pulled Wyatt's pillow behind my back just, so I could breathe his cologne as I read the letters. 

Grab my cup and take a mouthful of coffee, and as I place the cup down on the side, my eyes stare deeply at Wyatt's glasses. 

All the little things bring back memories of him, and he would look over the top of his glasses when I spoke to him. 

But the best memory is when I would stand in the doorway of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me.

Wyatt would take his glasses off and place them on his laptop before advancing towards me and making me giggle.

His large hands smoothing over my naked body, and him pinning me to the wall. What a memory to have and the way to make me smile.

Remembered what Wyatt would say, "Riley, I want you to cum when I cum." Just to hear those words turned me on, and I would beg him. "Wyatt, please," Just saying it makes me smile. 

"Wyatt, wherever you are now, I hope you are waiting for me?" Glanced at the pile of letters and continue to read.

RILEY MADE ME LOSE CONTROL  

"Riley, I don't know what happened, but when you stepped in front of me to straighten my tie, I had to kiss you. I'm sorry, but it's all I could think about and when my lips touched your succulent, sweet lips I wanted more. Kissing you inflamed me to lose total control and when you said it was wrong and how sorry you were for teasing me. I did the unthinkable and kissed you again. The urge for wanting you was too much, and I had to make love to you. I know how wrong it was being your boss, but I couldn't take you teasing me any longer. When you told me to be gentle and said it was only your second time. My heart and body belonged to you. Riley, I hope you will forgive me, but just having a taste of your sweetness has me hooked. When I laid you on the table and touched your soft, warm skin, a spark ignited in my core. The tightness around my cock and your moaning made me tingle. I couldn't contain myself and wanted to taste your sweet lips again and when we kissed and our tongues danced my heart pounded. Smoothing my hands up your thighs as I pounded you and nibbling at your nipples was a fantasy I had. Yes, I know how wrong I was, but just one little taste of you is all I wanted. But what upset me the most is when it was over, we never spoke about what happened. I was a fool to not admit my feelings to you. And when the day was over you left for your hotel and I spent an hour with a call-girl just talking. Riley, I'm falling for you and I'm afraid to tell you. Your admirer Wyatt x," 

The first time Wyatt and I made love, but I told him how wrong it was even though I wanted it to.

When he laid me on the table and was embedded deep inside me, I couldn't stop my orgasm and the pleasure. My body was on fire from the moment his hands touched me to the time we parted.

The fullness of his cock and the stretching was like giving my virginity to him, but I only had it once before and Wyatt was my second and last. I did sleep with Ashely but that was brief and lasted a few days.

My entire body ached for Wyatt the entire time and I would talk about him all the time to Ashely. Ashley knew he couldn't compete with the way I was besotted for Wyatt and we parted as friends.  

Finished my coffee and glanced at the time how time flew by with reading his letters. But I didn't want to stop reading, so I grabbed another.

LOSING RILEY    

"Riley, I'm sorry for my male pride getting in the way and my ego. But when I saw Ashley kiss you my hands turned into fists and jealousy set deep into my heart. I should have told you how I felt, but I waited for you to make a move. Guess I was right about you not being interested in me being in the arms of another guy. I can't express how deeply hurt I am with seeing Ashley kiss you and his hands on your ass. It's jealousy that fills my veins for not speaking to you, and I'm beating myself up. It doesn't help to know you've been with another guy and his hands all over your naked frame. How stupid can I be? Even when I drowned my sorrow with whisky, it didn't help and I fucked up. Riley, I hope you are happy and I will not stand in your way. Regret is what I'm feeling. Riley, you drive me crazy and I will keep all my letters locked away. But it doesn't help when I see you walking around the office and smelling your perfume. I will not stop thinking about you or wishing we had more. Your admirer Wyatt x,"