PROLOGUE

This might be a short story of about ten chapters or maybe more. I will update soon, as a chapter is ready, unedited. 

Most of the chapters will be about the five years Wyatt and Riley were apart, and how Wyatt felt. He wrote everything in his letters to Riley. He never had the courage to send her, but he kept them all. Some might be short and others are lengthy.

********* 

This will be the last book of this series: Emotion, Love, Sex, feelings and love letters that Riley has not read or seen. Wyatt wrote them and never had the courage to send them to her. He wrote all his feelings down, expressing how felt about Riley and how he missed her. He even wrote about her races.

After years of devotion and unbreakable love, Riley finally says goodbye to Wyatt at his funeral. Riley is now in her mid-seventies, but still seems young at heart and is broken-hearted. Her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren surrounded her as they all say their final goodbyes. Wyatt and Riley have a huge family, and are extremely proud, but they shared so many happy memories. Family and friends return to the house for the wake, and all Riley wants to do is sit in Wyatt's office.

She sits alone at his desk, glancing at the photos of her family hanging on the wall and the pictures placed on his desk. Riley stares at a photo of them when they first met, and picks it up to have a better look when a key falls on to the desk. Staring at the key, she hesitates to pick it up at first, not knowing what the key is for? She glances around his office and a large box catches her eye in the corner of the room. Will the key fit? And what secrets are inside?

*********

R I L E Y P O V

PRESENT DAY

How life changes when the one you love becomes ill, and all you can do is pray you get another day to spend together. 

But age is not on our side, and Wyatt took his last breath with his family surrounding him as he laid in my arms.

I was consumed with the loss of someone with whom I shared so much and loved with every ounce of my being.

My heart shattered, and I was alone to fight the anguishing pain of not seeing Wyatt again or to touch his warm skin. And to hear him breathe when he slept next to me, it's all gone.  

Over the years, so much has happened and so many happy memories of Wyatt and myself spending all our spare time together. 

The children grew into fine young adults, and now have their own families, and they too have their own families. 

Whyatt and I are so very proud and blessed for the lives we had. Watching our grandchildren grow, and now we have four great-grandchildren too. 

I know that in the beginning, Wyatt and I went through so much, but it made us stronger, and loved each other more than anything. 

I suppose I should join my family and say our final goodbye to Wyatt. My heart is broken, but with all the happy memories we made over the years, I cherish and will be strong. 

No other man could have shown the love that Wyatt, my dear husband, showed me, and no other man could ever replace him.

Glanced around the room before leaving, "Wyatt, my love." That's all I could say as I stepped out of the room.

Reach the bottom of the stairs where my family greets me, and we leave following the funeral Hurst to the church.

The flowers that line the coffin are beautiful, and there are so many.