"Chaeyoung" he sounded in pain as he took a step toward her. But he stopped as she moved away from him. The pain was invisible in his eyes. "I do love you," he admitted and instead of feeling joy at those words, the last piece of her holding onto hope, crumbled.

She shook her head, "But not enough"

"You know that's not true, you have to understand. If you and me start something and it all goes south, I lose Jimin too. I'll lose the two people in the world who mean anything to me"

She wanted to understand him. She tried to understand the reasons behind people's actions because she wanted to believe the best in everyone. But all she knew was that she loved him enough to risk it all for something more. She didn't want to be in a relationship with someone she loved more than he'd ever love her.

"Go home, Jungkook," she replied softly. "We're done"

His eyes widened in shock. "Chaeyoung-"

"I'll pretend for Jimin. When we're all together, I'll pretend for Jimin that nothing has changed between you and me" she held his gaze, attempting to be strong as she ended them. "But whatever this is, it's over. Everything. Don't call me, don't visit... just don't. I don't want you near me when you don't have to be. It hurts too much, and if you care about me even just a little bit, you'll stay away from me"

She didn't let him reply. She couldn't. She turned and strode down the hall and into her room, closing the door behind her and leaning against it while she tried to catch her breath.

There was silence in the hallway for what seemed like forever, and then finally she heard the front door open and close quietly. The burn in her throat burst out into sobs, and she slid down the door.

---

'She's really had enough of me' thats what Jungkook thought as he rubbed a hand over his face. He just arrived at his apartment after work when Jimin informed him to send the blue print of new project to Chaeyoung's email, because she's going to replacing her brother to go to Japan tomorrow morning for an opening new branch and a meeting for their new project.

He know that it must be her plan, to avoid him as often as she can since the night at her place three days ago. She didn't do anything wrong tho. It's all his fault. He sought out girls that were easy, with zero expectation in a good time and a few mindless minutes of release. He had never had a girlfriend, never let anyone all the way in. Because he was struggling with the fact that he had fallen in love with his best friend's little sister, and she loved him back more than he could ever hope to deserve.

He tried to buried his feeling, again. Like last night, he looked out for any girls in a club. And when he found one, it took maybe five minutes to realize that he was trying to use another girl to get off his mind from Chaeyoung like he always do. Any of them did it for him? No, because they wasn't her, those other girls wasn't Chaeyoung. So he leave the girl who he even didn't know her name without a glance and went home. It becomes more difficult for him to wiped his feeling for her. More over, ever since he walked out from her flat, all he's been thinking on his mind was her.

---

It was Friday afternoon, as everyone began filtering out for lunch, Jungkook went to Jimin's office room one floor above his room. "You're still here? Not going to lunch?" Jungkook asked Jimin's secretary, Park Soo Young.

"We're going to have conference call in a half an hour. So not now I guess" she smile politely.

"So I can't meet him then?" he said ready to turn around.

"You still have thirty minutes sir. I think he doesn't mind"

"Thank you Soo Young" he nodded and made his way to the CEO room.

Jimin remained glued to his desk with his coffee on the side of the table. Even when he heard his office door open. He know it must be Jungkook. "You can go first for lunch Kook. I have an urgent meeting in half an hour. Or maybe I'm going to have to skip it"

"Well, I'm not going to bother you for long. I just want to know about the new project in Japan, about the design" he said, and of course to know about Chaeyoung through her brother.

"I thought she was already calling you. Because I also haven't receive any call or email from her"

"She didn't call me yet" and she won't, he guess.

"Weird. The meeting should be finished an hour ago. I heard it was scheduled early in the mornin-"

"Sir. Phone call from Japan" Soo Young voice from intercom interrupted them.

"Thanks Soo Young" he look at Jungkook, "There she is. We just talked about her and then she call" Jimin grin as he accept the call on speaker so Jungkook also can hear.

"Hello Chae-"

"Sir. This is Ryojin" Jimin frowned as he hear the male voice. He looked up at Jungkook and he have the same expression as him. Ryojin is the manager appointed as Chaeyoung assistant while in Japan. Why his sister didn't call him herself. Instead it was.. "It's Ms.Park, Sir. She got in an accident and has been admitted to the hospital"