Chapter 3 (M)

An: Double update before I get too busy in the following days. Enjoy!

***

The air thickened between them. Their eyes met. He swallowed hard, "Chaeyoung" Holding his gaze she reached a trembling hand out and placed it on his thigh and slowly she moved it up, caressing him. It had almost reached the heat of his crotch where to her utter satisfaction and delight she watched his erection strain against his zipper, when his strong hand grabbed hers tightly.

She'd barely let out a surprised gasp when he tugged on her wrist, yanking her against him. She collapsed on him and he used that to his advantage, he gripped the nape of her neck and slammed her mouth hungrily down on his.

She melted against him.

Her fingers sank into his hair, and she rearranged her legs so she was straddling his lap. Her body sank into his. Her mouth sank into his. It was everything and more than she'd always imagined. Her skin burned and her nerve endings sparked and she was tingling all over. Jungkook tasted of wine and heat and... home. Chaeyoung moaned into his mouth and Jungkook's arms tightened around her waist, somehow drawing her even closer, the kiss changing from passionate to dirty in a nanosecond. It was suddenly biting and wet, their tongues tangling and licking and learning every inch of one another's mouths.

As they continued to kiss, everything lost in a fog of sexual chemistry. She felt his rough hands on her ankles, coasting along the skin of her calves, and up the back of her thighs as he drew her skirt free of their tangle and bunched it around her waist. Those hands of his caressed her bottom, giving her a squeeze that sent a streak of heat between her legs and made her gasp into his mouth.

Jungkook groaned and put pressure on her hips, pushing her down on his lap so his hard on rubbed her directly between the legs, nothing between them but denim and the thin cotton of her underwear. She sought the delicious friction, riding him until their mouths parted in brief increments to catch their breaths. Needing closer, needing him inside of her, she sank down on him and dug her fingers into his shoulders as she rubbed harder.

Jungkook growled and broke away from her to tug her top off. She raised her arms, their movements hurried and frantic as he divested her of her top and then her bra. He cupped her breasts in his hands and she arched her back into his touch.

"So perfect," he murmured hoarsely, "So fucking perfect." He captured her nipple into his hot mouth and she cried out at the rush of pleasure that coursed through her, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Her being so turned on seemed to fire him up. After she cried out she found herself flat on her back on the length of the couch and watched through hazy, lust blurred vision as Jungkook whipped off his shirt and pulled down her skirt and pants. The muscles of his ripped abs flexed deliciously and she felt another rush of wetness between her legs. He was so goddamned beautiful it wasn't fair.

Their lips met again as he braced himself over her, her hard nipples brushing his naked chest, her legs spread to fit him between them. He still wore his jeans, and the coarseness of the denim was sensual torture against her naked skin.

As their kisses grew even more desperate she sought what she wanted from him, finding the button and zipper on his jeans and undoing it. She pushed at his boxers, her hand sliding inside to grasp him and tug him out. He was throbbing and hard and she couldn't believe this was actually finally happening.

"Fuck," he groaned against her lips, his hips thrusting as Chaeyoung pressed the mushroomed head of him against her clit. She let go of him to grasp his lower back, tilting her own hips up as he teased her. He kissed her again, hard, and she felt his erection slide down. She spread her thighs wider and smoothed her hands down his muscular back to push his jeans further down. She grasped his buttocks and pulled him to her. "Jungkook, please" she begged.