Glorybringer

3rd person again:

Glory awaited patiently in the royal hatchery that she had her RainWing subjects make. It was fun to have all of them plus a few NightWings working together and having fun. She had her tail coiled protectively around a purple, magenta, and gold egg that was holding her baby dragonet girl. Deathbringer knew fully about the egg and visited when he didn't do his 'bodyguard' self-appointed job. She heard a small crack and she looked down at her egg with a wary look.

 She saw a small crack and coiled her tail around it as she took off to her hut. Once she landed Deathbringer shooed away the rest of the RainWings and NightWings with questions and pulled down a curtain of leaves lighting a small lantern sitting on a desk. A small crack turned into a hole as a small tail poked out. A purple dragon with a magenta belly and yellow in some places with tiny green spikes poked her head out and peered around. Her gray-ish lime colored eyes immediately looked at her mother, her small round eyes blinked and she tumbled out of the shell. 

Glory looked at her little dragonet with proudness in her eyes. Deathbringer nuzzled on Glory's neck with a small smile. "What shall we call her dear?" Deathbringer stared intently at his daughter and smiled. "I like the name firefly."  Glory looked taken aback "Firefly?" She showed her confusion. "She's a hybrid, she deserves a hybrid name love." Glory relaxed after tensing up and as wobbly as she was Firefly made her way over to her parents. "Hello darling." Glory cooed in an affectionate tone. 

They heard talonsteps and Glory shot her head to see a pink dragon making his way into the hut. "The RainWings and NightWings are wondering why they were-" Jambu spotted the small dragonet and his eyes widened before he made his way behind Firefly. "I'm offended you didn't tell me, but I'm also happy that she exists." Glory rolled her eyes and smiled. She put her snout down to Firefly's and booped them. "Her name's Firefly. We wanna keep her a secret for a day or two."  Jambu nodded understandingly and hugged his younger sister before walking out.

Also, Firefly looks like this.