Sunnyspeaker

Sunny's POV:

I woke up this morning with Fatespeaker in my head, she's been stuck there ever since I met her. She's just such a sweet dragon and my heart beats faster when I'm around her, she makes me happy. But most of all, I love her. Today's the day I'm gonna tell her. My heart flutters around her, by just being her she makes me happy. As I step out onto the sand after visiting my mother I see Fatespeaker in the distance.

3rd person POV:

Sunny smiles at Fatespeaker and runs over to her tackling her to the ground. They both turn red and Sunny gives a nervous laugh. "Hey Fatespeaker!" "Hello Sunny, you're happier than usual today!" 'If only she knew.' Sunny quietly thought in her mind. "Hey Sunny, you okay? You zoned out." "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm good." Fatespeaker gave a smile and Sunny smiled back.

Fatespeaker POV:

Sunny's a little odd, but if she's happy I'm happy. She asked me to go to a secluded part of a forest, I of course accepted her offer but can't help but wonder why or where we're going. Nonetheless I'm interested and my eyes widen when we get to the spot. There's a patch of flowers and cherry trees around us when we get there. "How did you find this place..?" I asked her awestruck. "I was exploring and stumbled upon it, it's beautiful so I decided to show you." She looked at me with a smile and gave me butterflies. She asks me to sit next to her and I of course accept the offer and sit next to her. After a while of silence and examining the area she looks at me with the sweetest eyes I've seen. "Fatespeaker, there's something I need to tell you.." I look at her with confusion and interest. "I-I love you, ever since I laid eyes on you and started talking to you I feel like there's been a connection." She said a little red, it wasn't noticeable at first but the more I looked at her the more I could tell she was genuine. "I-I love you too Sunny." I said with a small smile, before I knew it she tackled me again and we laid there for a little bit. Us relaxing together, it made me feel safe knowing she was there.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this! I'm part of the WOF fandom too so this may have all my ships in it.

Word count: 416