Quinter

3rd person(switches dragons POV a lot):

Qibli and Thorn were sitting in a small room that was heated just right for a SandWing. Thorn was finishing up his look running her claws through his sail so it looked perfect. He had a studded Diamond and bronze ring resting around his horn with a pale blue and Olympic blue flower tucked behind his ear. "Oh, you look amazing Qibli! I bet you your mother would at least approve of this." Qibli rattled his tail and laid down on a cushion putting his head down. "You should get rest, I'll wake you up when it starts." 

Winter and Lynx were in a room IceWing temperature. Winter had a bronze and gold flower tucked in his spikes on his neck, he also had the same ring as Qibli on his horn as well. "Your mother would be so proud of you Winter, I can assure you that." His face turned a light blue as he gave a small smile. "Thank you for taking time out of your day for me Lynx." His ears twitched a little bit as Lynx replied as happily as possible "Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal! Besides Snowfall has the egg protected in her room." Lynx turned a bright blue when she mentioned Snowfall which made Winter give a small once in a lifetime giggle. 

Winter admired himself in the mirror before going to look out the balcony. Lynx stepped out but didn't sit next to him. "You excited for your wedding?" Winter took a deep breath and his glittery scales shimmered in the sun as he nodded. "I've waited so long for this moment Lynx and now that it's here I'm nervous as ever." Lynx got closer to him and gave him a friendly and encouraging nudge with her snout. "You are going to rock today mister snobby."  Winter gave a small smile and looked out at the horizon as the sun set.