Chapter 116

(Ex above but not really Keiko. Not my art btw) 

◦•●◉✿ NEWS ✿◉●•◦

"Oh my god..." Keiko muttered as she was sat down. She brang her hand up and ran it through her hair, eyes wide as she stared at the item.

"God, please no..."

She felt like crying but no tears came, and as her husband knocked on the door with slight concern in his voice, she panicked and thought up an easy excuse.

She gripped the item tighter and closed her eyes, taking in deep breath.

"Mother...Father, what do I do?"

Kakashi snapped his eyes open and followed behind his wife, quickly gathering her hair for her.

"Are you sick, kitten?"

She nodded hesitantly, walking to the sink to rinse her mouth.

"I can stay home if you need me to?"

"No, no it's okay." Giving her a skeptical look, he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Tell me if you need anything."

"Okay."

While he walked to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, Keiko slowly walked to her bed and practically dropped onto it.

Her mouth quivered as her eyes stared at the ceiling. 

"How do I tell him i'm...Pregnant?" 

She didn't understand how she'd gotten pregnant. She was on the pill after all, so unless she forgot to take it without noticing or the pill either failed her or Kakashi broke the condom, there really wasn't a way she knew she could have gotten pregnant.