Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

(Art Not Mine!)

Cross's cheek bones were glowing a light purple, he knows what happens every time Nightmare wants to play a "game". "Um, what game Night?". Nightmare leaned in closer, Cross could feel his low breaths on his face. He responded in a deep voice, "It's called fucking you on my desk". Cross's entire being was covered in a purple hue, but before he had any time to react he was picked up by one of Nightmare's tentacles and carried to his study. Cross knew they weren't exactly in a relationship, but Nightmare always had a soft spot for Cross. They have had quite a physical history, but Cross had never had the courage to initiate any situation on his own, it only ever happened when Nightmare came looking for him. He wishes that it could be something more, that Nightmare knew how much he cared about him, how much he loved him. But, could someone who is the king of negativity love someone in that way? The thought that it may not even be possible couldn't help but make Cross sad.

Blue was sitting at the table in his kitchen, talking with his friends Ink and Dream. They were discussing their plans for a camping trip when there was a knock on the door. Dream put down the notebook he was writing their ideas in and stepped away from the table. "I'll get it!" Dream shouted happily and opened the door. He was immediately grabbed by the collar and teleported to outertale. Dream had a gold blush dusted over his face. "Killer!" Dream exclaimed. "Sorry little light, just didn't want them to see". Killer sat down and patted the ground next to him, Dream sat beside him. "Just got back from a mission so I have some free time, although I'm not sure your little group would be too happy about it". Killer was wearing a black fitted turtleneck with a long overcoat, while Dream was wearing his usual uniform.

Killer grabbed Dream by the waist and laid back cuddling into him. Dream was a blushing mess, Killer just smiled, not his usual mocking grin, but a genuine one. His target soul shifted, Dream watched in awe. Dream had no idea how he could make such a thing happen, how he could make someone who's emotion had been ripped away feel so loved, but he was more than happy about it. "We are going to end up having to fight against one another again" Killer said with a worried tone. "I know my brother is stubborn, but maybe we can come to an agreement, find a way to co-exist peacefully". Dream responded. Killer cuddled him closer saying "I'm not so sure that could ever be a reality, we're murderers after all, hell I enjoy killing innocent people". Dreamed frowned at that, he knew it was true, but he had hope. Hope that at the very least, they could find a way to work something out, even if they continued to kill.

Horror was walking with Dust in his arms down the hall. "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" Dust practically screamed. "But you're so cute like this y'know that? I could just stab you". Horror responded with a grin that was stretching across his face. Dust's entire skull lit up purple. "CUTE? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME? I'LL KILL YOU!" Dust yelled back, slipping out of Horrors grip. Dust pinned Horror against the wall holding a knife to his throat. Horror froze for a second, having not expected that to happen. He thought for a minute and smirked, he knew just what to do to get out of this. Horror leaned his head forward, their faces almost touching, causing the knife to dig into his neck and draw blood. Dust made a flustered sound before Horror finally spoke. "Never let your guard down Dusty". Dust hadn't realized that his grip on Horror had loosen. Horror grabbed the arm that was holding the knife and threw Dust off of him. Dust was sitting against the wall, Horror leaned down and said "Nice try Dusty, but I always win". Horror stood back up, and started walking away, wearing his usual cocky grin.

Dust stood back up walking towards Horror. In one swift motion he grabbed Horror's arm and swung him back around to face him. Dust immediately began to kiss Horror. Horror was absolutely shocked, but after a few seconds he began to return the kiss roughly. They pulled apart gasping for breaths they didn't need. "You're a fucking dickhead" Dust said panting. "Yeah well you love it" Horror responded, smirking. Dust turned around with a pouting expression and walked into his room, if it was possible, his blush would have spread to the rest of his body.

It was late at night, everyone in the castle was in their rooms asleep, even Nightmare had gone off to bed. Dust woke up in the middle of the night to chattering. "Their vulnerable brother.....kill them. You need to kill them. Kill them. Kill them! KILL THEM!"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Dust yelled quietly to himself while scratching repeatedly at his head, blood dripping down his face. He heard a knock on his door. He couldn't really tell whether it was an actual knock, or if he was just hearing things, but he acknowledged it anyway. "Who's there?". Horror responded from the other side of the door, "It's me". Horror stepped in and looked towards Dust, a frown on his face at the sight of Dust going through this again. Horror walked towards Dust and grabbed both of his arms, pulling them away from his skull. Dust responded "What are you-" Horror cut him off. "Just calm down, I'm going to stay with you for a bit until it stops". Dust looked up at him, slowly nodding.

Dust laid his head in Horror's lap closing his sockets. After about an hour Dust began to drift off to sleep. Horror sighed in relief, petting the others' skulls. Did Horror really fall in love with this idiot? Didn't he just like to tease him?

This is my first time ever writing a book.

If you could leave a comment on your opinion that would be awesome!