Chapter 54

Tobias POV
I know tris didn't believe me when I said I was okay. I'm not okay, I'm scared. I'm scared for my fears, I know one that will show up. I'm sure of it. I thought when I transferred it would be the last time I'd see him but apparently I was wrong. I am curious about what tris's fears may be, she's never mentioned any fears accept that one time we almost got intimate. But other than that I'm not sure. Tris is talking quietly with Christina and Zeke is sitting silently next to me. I stare down at my feet and tile floor.

The metal door opens and a man steps out, for being dauntless he doesn't scare of intimidate me. He observes for a moment everyone that's sitting in the room, then calls out a name. "Four." He says and my heart picks up pace. Tris touches my arm as I get up and she try's to give me a reassuring smile. I can feel everyone's eyes looking to me as I follow the man into the small room. He shuts the door and tells me to have a seat. "I'm Amar." He says and he shakes my hand. I'm a little taken back, no dauntless I've met yet has shaken my hand or even been some what nice. "I'm going to inject you with a serum that processes fear. I will be able to see your hallucinations on the screen." Now I'm more nervous. He's literally inside my head. Watching every move I make and anything and everything I do!

"Most have 12 to 15 really bad ones." He explains. I nod, I know I only have 4. Well only 4 I know of, I could have more. He comes over and leans me back. He then sticks the needle into a vein in my neck. It's a slight pinch but I'm too nervous to feel anything else.

"Be brave four." He says.