Moments at MMA 2018:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Moments at MMA 2018:

* In Fake Love NYX started off by being in her box. She was sat on the slanted box and she had her legs on the other side of the box. Then when they performed it, It was performed normally.
*When they moved onto Airplane Part 2, NYX performed the song normally with the boys.
* When the dance line all did their own dance NYX did the dance with J Hope at the start as they did the dance dance as each other but just in a mirror before they both threw fans towards the same side.
* In Idol, NYX and the boys did the dance as normal and when they were on the lift NYX was kept from the Edge so she wouldn't fall or get scared even though they weren't near the edge.

KBS Music Festival 2018 Moments

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

KBS Music Festival 2018 Moments

* In NYX's solo performance she did Ready for it and she did this. She did the performance between Jungkook and Jimin. Follow the girl in the centre of the video below for NYX solo performance.

* Then in Fake Love, NYX did the dance normally but her mic pack fell off in the the first full chorus. And she had to grab it as it dangled on the floor and she had to sing her lines. NYX ended up not getting it back in until after the dance break where she held it the entire time. And at the start of the dance break she did a back bend up to standing where she looked like a puppet.Then in the dance break she was lifted with Jimin up and over the dancers as she held the mic pack. Then as the dance break continued NYX got the mic pack back in her shorts with Jimin helping so it was in the centre as the throw was coming. And still during the dance break NYX was lifted a second after Jimin and over Jimin. Then the performance still finished like normal.

* Then in Amor Fati NYX just went crazy with the members as they did the dance

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

* Then in Amor Fati NYX just went crazy with the members as they did the dance. She was classed as one of her dancers at that point. Part way through she tried to drag Tzuyu into joining the dance. And she was just wild and she had streamer in her hair by the end.

 And she was just wild and she had streamer in her hair by the end

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SBS Gayo Daejun 2018 Moments:

* In No More Dream NYX did the song like how it had been performed like when they first released the song. But just with out the dance until they did the post chorus.
* When they transitioned to Boy In Luv NYX walked with Jungkook and Suga. Where she walked with the boys they acted like it more a concert. Where she hung out with Jungkook as they didn't do the dance before they did it at the chorus.
* When they performed Dope NYX loved it as she did the dance and she did the technical footwork for it.
* When they did Fire NYX jogged back to the centre stage from the one further forward. She did the dance at one of the runways for fans as she laughed with them and then she moved back to the main stage. When they did the main end dance NYX had fun with it.
* When they performed DNA NYX performed the song like normal and she had fun with Jungkook as he sang his lines. When they did J Hopes Lal La's NYX moved up the staris and waved a good bye.
* When the boys came out for Idol NYX came out last as she had a new dress on. But the same black boots. She then joined just before RM sang his lines. They performed just as normal.
* In the ending stage NYX stood between BLACKPINK and BTS as they whispered between each other as normal when they were at award shows. NYX had lots of confetti in her hair.
* When BTS arrived on the stage at the start NYX laughed as RM went to walk forward and when BLACKPINK arrived NYX waved at them from where she stood. When Red Velvet appeared on the other side of them NYX said hi. NYX dance inconspicuously to NCT 2018's Black On Black. When Twice appeared NYX did the mini moves of Yes Or Yes.

Golden Disk Awards 2018 Moments:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Golden Disk Awards 2018 Moments:

* Before they performed DNA NYX did a dance with Jimin as she was pushed out form the centre as he was pushed out from the right side. And they performed DNA like normal.
* Then in Not Today NYX is lifted onto two of the dancers legs so she is appeared taller and she starts her line before jumping down and they performed the dance like normal.

Life Goes On |||||| BTS Female Member (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें