Riveria: so how was your girl's morning so far.

Tione: ok.

Tiona: boring so far.

Lefiya: alright.

Aiz: the same.

Riveria: I see, well are you girls going out or to the dungeon.

Tiona/Tione: were going Shopping!, lefiya, aiz wanna join?

Lefiya: sure.

I only nod, I had nothing better to do and I don't feel like going to the dungeon right now.

Tiona: hey have you guys seen bell we should invite him to go shopping with us.

Tione: that's a great idea.

Finn: before that I need to see what he can do then you five can go.

Tione: ok.

Gareth: now that I think about it wheres the boy at?

Riveria: I think hes still in his room.

Aiz: but I didn't see him come out.

Finn: am sure his f-

Raul: finn sir!

But then finn got cut off by Raul a level 4 adventure he looked like he had seen a ghost

Finn: raul what's the matter?

Raul: it's bete and bell you need to come and see this.

This shocked us what can bete and bell be doing?

Finn: alright where are they?

Raul: the courtyard.

Finn: I see, alright then.

Without a second thought finn runs of to the courtyard

Riveria: finn wait!

Gareth: finn where you going!?

Tione: captain!?

We all went to the direction finn was going the courtyard

Finn mind
(This is a perfect opportunity to see what bell can do)

Once we all got to the courtyard we where all shocked. Bete and Bell where going head to toe

No one's pov

Fight scene

Bell and bete charged at each other bete making the first move by throwing a punch to his face but bell dodges and throws a kick to his face bete blocks the kick with his right arm and throws a kick of his own to his gut but bell blocks it with his knee bell then throws a punch to his abdomen pushing bete back but not without him kicking bell in the face but since he was a good distance away I didn't do much.

Bete: not bad I felt that punch of yours.

Bell only smiles and nods before charging at him again throwing a roundhouse kick to his abdomen but bete noticing what he was gana do backs up but bell wasn't gana let him be on guard and runs at him throwing punches and kicks forcing bete on the defensive, bete knowing if he let's his defense down he would be in a really bad spot he needs to find an opening but bell wasn't letting out so he just blocked the attacks bete finally seeing an opening throws a straight kick to his stomach but bell dodges suprising bete and the adventures around watching the fight but before bete can pull back his leg bell catches it and puts it under his arm and delivers a mighty kick to the side of his abdomen not enough to break bone but enough that it will hurt.

Bete: ahaaa!!, why you little!

Bete jumps up with his right leg and kicks bell square in the face and him letting go of his of his left leg, now the other adventures were worried because a kick like that to the face would hurt ALOT and the person to give the kick being bete was not good and not to mention onetime bete kick a minotaur like that it's head flew right off but to the adventures surprise he was fine.

Bell: haven't felt that much pain in while.

Bete: yeah well there more where that came from.

Bete said charging at bell, bete throwing a tornado kick to his face which bell was not able to dodge in time receiving the kick seeding him fly back but bell catching his bales and runs at bete throwing a hook kick to his face but blocks but that wasn't bell's plan as his didn't back up for another attack instead bell puts his leg behind bete's pushing forward making him lose his balance and falls, bell jumps up and delivers a axe kick but bete gets up on one knee his arms protecting his face and barely managed to protect himself from the devastating kick.

Raul: that was a axe kick bring one of those to the table and the other guy dosen't have a chance for good thing sir bete blocked it.

Finn: he really knows how to fight!.

Riveria: he sure dose.

Gareth: hahaha don't want to piss him off.

Tiona: so cool!!

Tione: I know right!!

Lefiya: hes really skilled!

Aiz:....that was cool.

Bete: that was a close one.

Bell: if only I was quicker .

Bete: well looks like we got an audience.

Bell takes a moment to look around and sees a bouch of adventures

Bell: well let's not disappoint them.

Bete: haha alright it's time we finish this.

Bell: and I'll be the one to finish it.

Bell said charging full speed to bete catching him off guard and bell getting to consecutives punches to the abdomen the stomach and the face bete lost in the fight accidentally kicks bell in the ribcage.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Adventure: ouch.

Adventure: that's gatta hunter.

Adventure: that looks painfull.

Bell feeling the impact closes his eyes in pain but like bete bell kicks him in the face full force said him flying to a wall.

Finn: he's not dead right!?

Riveria: might as well be!?

Gareth: ouch!

Tiona/Tione: you will be miss bete.

Aiz: that was a good kick to face.

Bell falls to the ground and bete stuck in the wall both in pain.

Bete: my face.

Bell: my ribs.

Bete gets out of the wall and helps his cousin up.

Bete: sorry about that.

Bell: it's ok I had fun.

Bete: me too.

The two laugh and call it a draw

Hope you enjoyed the fight scene and this chapter I will see you next time bye Byee.

Imagine is not mine.

Also let me know if you know those references