Then a small laugh which echoed in the room stopped my scared cries .

No fucken way these cunts .

I quickly pushed my self off the floor and slammed into the door banging on it and Turing the handle .

They fucken locked it These cunts really locked me in a storage room with him

" so this was the 'surprise' that they talked about"

Accepting that I was not getting out yet I slumped down slowly siting down . I looked up in the other side of the room as if I was being mirrored he sat across me on the floor as well looking at the ground .

The image in front of me sparked the desperate desire to apologize to him .

" I'm sorry you know , I really wasn't lying to you he was dragging me and I really didn't want to do nothing with him , I never lied to you"

The room was quite still almost only the short inhales and exhales of breaths were heard before he softly spoke as if he was about to cry if heart break .

" I want you believe you so bad every part of me is telling me to believe you but I don't see it that simple ."

I slowly ushered my way to the side he was on softly sitting side by side with him . I wrapped my arms around him hold him as he attempted to gently push me off him . As I whispered to him still hugging him .

" I would never lie to you mattheo and I'm pretty sure you know that ."

Soft sobs that came out of him became louder as he smothered me in his arms and tears . I gently rubbed his back hugged him back resting my head in the near the nape of his neck .

The room fell silent once again the soft sobs turning into soft wimpy whines into nothing .

" I forgive you "

The three word were spoken so softly if i weren't ear level with his mouth i would have completely missed it . The grip around me tighten for a second then became loose again as he dropped his hands to his sides .

leaning backwards onto the wall head dropping slightly down . I shifted closer to him again softly picking up his face to hold in my hands . Now being eye level with his slightly red puffy eyes but god he still looked gorgeous .

He slowly sat up watching my every move as I slowly leaned into him . Right before our lips touched i stopped looking up meeting those soft brown eyes again .

In that instant the door loudly slammed against the wall . light immediately filling the room freezing the both of us in the same position .

Loud gasps echoed in the room oh those really recognizable gasps . In that same moment my body was pulled into theo's as he stood up pulling me up along with him . He quickly ushered us out of the room and into the hall where he finally let me got and grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers and started running away from the annoying gingers .

Making our way out of the school and into the court yard and into the field . Plopping down in the newly growing grass and slightly blooming flowers .

" y/n I know this is really soon but really do see you more then a friend and I want you to be more , but if your not ready or just don't want to then I'm completely fine with that too . I'll wait or you know just be there for you because I just want you to be happy , weather it's with me or someone else ."

I shifted my body closer to his and prompt my self up on my side to face him . He turned his head slightly to face me as well . He pushed him self onto his side on his elbow just like me staring as his hand went to push the hair stands out of my face softly asking

" can I kiss you ? "

And of course without a doubt I replied

" oh god yes "

His hand held my face so gently it felt as if it was just hovering over me not holding me as he pulled me into a sweet kiss . My eyes fluttered shut when he pulled me in my free hand holding his head . The passionate kiss lasting what seemed like forever.

Pulling away my eyes opened looking as if they were about to shut . A small sigh left Theo as he kept his hand holding my face as his thumb traced over my lips and he smiled at them being red and slightly swollen due to the kiss .

He pulled me back to the ground holding me close as if he let go I'd be gone . We watched the sky as the patterns faded and changed With hand in hand . As we were in a daze we never noticed the pale gingers sneaking up .

(Click)

I shot up doing my best to cover my face as mattheo just laughed . The twins just laughed and giggle as they knew they got a perfect picture .

" oi y/n why your lips so red"

Gorges breathed out trying his best not to laugh though he fails terribly.

" you lot are a real pain in my behind "

Fred whispered something similar to
" yeah right "

As Theo just sat up smiling at me . The sun was beginning to set the time really flew . Wait how long were we in that storage room for ???

_____________________________
Word count -idk

So so so sorry for the super long wait for the update as I said In The update before this I've felt unmotivated but I felt motivated to write this chapter thought I can't say I put too much thought into it as I did just wrote as I went . But I will be planing out the next updates because it's coming to and end but I love you all and thanks ❤️ (also I didn't proof read )