17 ~ Morning Kiss

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to make sure that you are okay." he says softly and cut my hand, bringing it near his mouth, he kisses my palm.

"I-I'm okay." I reply and he interlocks our fingers.

"But I didn't feel it, I was feeling that you're not okay so, I called you and—"

"Kidnapped me in this middle of the night to give me a heart attack, yeah?" I finish the sentence and roll my eyes, he chuckles.

"I can't give you a heart attack, but I was able to increase your heart rate, isn't it, Noona?" He asks and dances his brows for a few times. I breathe heavily.

"Y-yeah, yeah, because I was hella afraid that someone might kill me, what do you think my heartbeat wouldn't increase?" I say and he giggles softly.

"No one can do anything to you as long as I'm with you." He says and I gulp. I feel my heart skips a beat, I try to say something but stopped, he is looking at me as if he just lost himself in me.

There is an awkward silence between us so, I decide to break the silence, I clear my throat.

"How did you know that I'm here? How did you found this address?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I have my own way." he says and crosses his arms together.

"Are you stalking me, Mr. Kim Taehyung?" I raise my brow and he chuckles loudly.

"Come on, Noona, Wouldn't it be me who should stalk by everyone?" He says cockily and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, But it seems here is you who is stalking me." I point my finger at me, he clutches my hands together with his one hand.

"Don't talk too much." He orders and I scoff.

"Okay, then I'm leaving." with that, I try to free my hand from his grip but he pulls me more closer than before.

"Taehyung, you should leave now, please, besides I leave dad alone in the apartment." J whisper and hear him sigh deeply.

"You love your father-in-law so much, right?" He asks and I look into his eyes, his eyes are showing some different kind of emotion which I am not aware of.

"Yeah, since I have no one and he considers me as his own daughter so, it's natural to love him." I assert and it's true, I respect him, love him and he gives me love, cares while my—

"Hmm, I got it." He hums and tilts his head for few times I got out of my thoughts.

"I think you should leave now." He says and smiles but the smile is not genuine and I can feel it, I just nod in response and about to move my body but he again stops me, I look at him.

"Can I have a kiss from you?" He asks softly and I gulp down nervously. My lips are trembling violently.

"Just a kiss on my cheek, nothing else." He says and points his finger to his cheek, I was about to protest but he whines.

"Please." He whines again, I move my face towards his face and plant a kiss and quickly climb down from the car, I shut the door and run from there, my heart is beating like crazy, God Save me!