𝘜𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 ☆ 𝘜𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘛𝘦𝘯

Beginne am Anfang

"Something did happen," he bitterly mutters, making Ushijima scrunch his brows up, seated curtly on his chair before facing Tendou's direction complete.

"Could you possibly tell me what happened, Satori?" he speaks in his usual code, formal and caring towards the other party while Tendou still has his back against his mattress.

"Y'see Wakatoshi-kun, right the culture festival is coming?" he mumbles, audible enough to make Ushijima hear what he's actually saying.

"Indeed. We had to select our players a while ago, however, I wasn't picked in any sport as per my request," he explains dutifully, "What happened, Satori?"

Tendou could feel his lips quiver a bit, slight anxiety getting to him as the simple thought of having to wear and run in a backless Chinese cut dress wore him down. "I was chosen to race in the crossdress relay,"

Ushijima patiently waits, letting his friend take his time in telling the story, being able to tell that he really has had a tough day.

"It was against my will. I hate it when others see my body, I feel so vulnerable," he spews out, rapid-firing his worries to Ushijima.

"The class representative totally hates me for some fuckin' reason, she wouldn't budge and assigned me without my permission, to begin with," he sighs making Ushijima stand from his chair.

"Would a hug make alleviate at least a small percentage of your exhaustion, Satori?" he looms over him, arms slightly open and ready to accept his pair, although with no given label still with a mutual liking towards each other.

Tendou chuckles, his stress slightly getting off his chest before clumsily wrapping his thin arms around Ushijima's huge body, laying his cheek on his abdomen while shutting his eyes.

"Do you have any other worries Satori?"

"I don't want to burden you too much. Thank you for this Wakatoshi-kun,"

"Alright then," he rubs Tendou's back in a comforting manner, staying in such a position for a long time.

As the night falls and lights out soon to be implemented, Ushijima leaves Tendou's room, retreating back to his own with a sudden feeling of determination, wanting to go confront the class.

While Tendou on the other hand looks around warily, stripping off his hoodie before looking at his body. He wasn't the thinnest, nor swole, but he hated his body. With a resentful look, he hated how the shy of his ribs were visible from his sickly fair skin, his backbones slightly visible with every move he does. 

The smallest amount of fat that was close to his hips being ever so slightly squeezed out by his jogging pants, not too unsightly but he hated it anyway. With a deep sigh, he places his hoodie back with a sad look on his face.

He hated the idea of vulnerability when it came to his body, and exposing it to the entire academy just for a festival was the last thing he'd ever want.

Sitting back down on his bed, he buries his face into his palms, hopelessness seeping into his system as the anxiety drags him to sleep.

☆☆☆

"Its so strange, all of them were really making me gun for the anchor," Tendou tiredly sighs and leans against Ushijima's chest, looking down at his sprawled-out body encased between Ushijima's thighs.

"You're a fast runner Satori, you fit the role," Ushijima pats Tendou's damp and flattened hair.

Tendou bites his lip and slips out, "Wakatoshi-kun your body is super nice,"

Feeling a bit embarrassed and shocked by the sudden compliment, Ushijima clears his throat, "Thank you Satori, but I do have to admit it is such a sudden compliment,"