His fingers continued working on her, rubbing steadily with a rising tempo as he pressed needy kisses to her lips. She was pretty sure the jeans she had on were thoroughly soaked and she could smell her own arousal, thick and sweet in the air.

"So fucking hot," he crooned against her lips, letting her catch her breath as he rubbed vigorously. The pleasure pulled a shuddering gasp from her as she whined into his touch. "So fucking beautiful."

Her pleasure was surging within her as he pushed her over her limits and beyond. Her back arched as a particularly strong wave of desire wracked through her body and she shied away from his touch, fearful of the coming high.

"Mm sensitive," she garbled, her voice a high soft breathy whine. She wiggled her hips, afraid of the coming break of that stretched band within her body.

"No," he chuckled over her lips, using his other hand to pull her steady on his cock. "You asked for this so don't you dare run away," he growled, lowly with each hot, needy kiss.

His fingers dragged over her abdomen, running across her skin. The teasing feel of his bare flesh over her overly sensitive skin sent a shock wave of pleasure that tightened her nipples. The sensitive buds suddenly felt too tight under the soft fabric of his clothes, her nipples sending tingles of pleasure through her body as she moved.

"Y-you," she managed to spill out. "Nngaah," she exhaled, completely incapable of speaking.

Holy fucking shit. She wanted to speak, wanted to rebut him with something witty but she couldn't. She couldn't. Her voice was lodged in her throat and the only sounds she could make were the whinny exhales and strangled moans. This was nothing like the vibrator over her clit. This was him in her arms, caressing her skin, lighting that fire deep in her belly.

"You're dripping," he mused. "So damn fucking wet for me." He chuckled and she could feel him rubbing his fingers into her slit, collecting the wetness before he continued.

He refused to relent even for a minute. His fingers were rubbing vigorously on the sides of her covered engorged and swollen clit, working her quickly and steadily towards her orgasm. She was moaning on his lips, whining in protest as her core tightened and fluttered emptily over nothing. His other hand dragged over her clothes running over her breasts and brushing over the pebbled nubs of her nipples.

Oh fuck. Her moans peaked with his speed.

"Fuck," he cursed roughly as he pressed a finger into her centre, dipping just the tip into her vagina. He persisted, using the pad of his thumb to batter at her sensitive clit. "You better cum before I get fucking lazy and decide to eat you out instead."

She could hear the snort in his voice from the cloud of pleasure in her head. "My hand muscles are starting to burn, goddamnit, baby. Cum now."

She orgasmed, the pleasure sharp and so sudden that it took her breath away. It came in a rush of sudden sense deprivation, white flashing before her eyes as if a torch had been directed into her eyes. Her ears were ringing with white noise from her orgasm.

She was spiralling out of her tension, her body coming apart in his hands as she convulsed in his lap, quivering as her toes clenched with her release. It lasted for too long and she was unable to do anything but ride it out with Ezra's skilful fingers working her through her orgasm.

He was sweet, pressing gentle kisses to her neck and hair. Amber was shaking, her knees were weak as she sank onto his lap, her head on his chest. She whined as the overstimulation became too much and she wiggled her ass away from his touch.

"Mm. Liked that?" He teased softly and her head snapped back up to look at him. Oh no, not again. She swallowed. Two orgasms in a day? Her crude man seemed more interested in her pleasure than his own if the smug look on his face was any indication. She could feel the throb of his hard cock against her core.

"You..." She gasped, still panting. "You just fingered me!"

"Mmhmm," he teased.

He flipped her back to her seat in one quick motion. Her clean freak reached for the hand sanitizer, rubbing it over his soaked fingers before he snapped back both their seatbelts as if nothing had happened. Ezra started the car again as if nothing had happened, tapping the wheel with his long fingers as he drove.

Amber stared at him with wide eyes, her pussy still fluttering lightly with the aftershocks. Her body was alight, burning with his touch and the adrenaline pulsed through her veins.

"Why?" She questioned, unable to stop herself. His lips quirked.

"Straight to the point aren't you?" He hummed. He was usually the one to be blunt. "I was hoping we could let it slide," he shrugged with a smirk on his lips. He was getting naughtier and less direct the more she knew him. He certainly loved to tease her.

"And what? Dance around the topic because it's awkward to talk about?" She asked. He turned to look at her, gripping the wheel tightly.

"I like you," he replied in a low drawl as his eyes were darkened with heat. Her heart stammered at his words. He turned back to the road as easily as if they were talking about buying burgers at MacDonald's. "I like stealing orgasms from you. You're sexy as fuck." He said it crudely in a tone that sliced through her and forced yet another shuddering pulse of heat through her sensitive pussy.

His eyes dared her to reject him, dared her to stop him. She won't. Of course, she won't. Still, the way he dealt with the sexual tension between them made an ugly sort of emotion rear its head deep within her chest. She wanted answers.

"Sure," she replied, adopting his shrug. "Whatever you want." He snorted.

"Angry?" His lips quirked revealing a smile on his lips. He was amused by her anger, happy even.

What did Ezra Lee want?

"No," she replied. Not really, this was her own doing. It was an even better outcome than whatever she had planned. She had dug this grave by herself and she was too much of a pussy to tell him that he was her soulmate. Too much of a pussy to just tell them all. "But if you steal orgasms from me, what about me?"

"You?" He tilted his head to the side, driving into the safety of the car park of his apartment. The darker area swathed his face in shadows for a brief moment. The wash of red light from the sensors above made his eyes seem darker and more dangerous than usual.

"I want to steal orgasms from you too!" She stated indignantly.

"Really?" He said, unbuckling his seatbelt again.

"Yes! It's not fair—"

"Too bad," he replied, looking at her with that same dark heated stare. The smile on his lip was growing wider. "Because I'm a very selfish man and if I get orgasms from you, I don't want just a hand job or a boob job."

He took her hand, his skin hot and burning under her skin, and flipped it over to press a smooth gentle kiss to her palm. "I don't even want a damn blowjob, even though I'm sure those plump lips of yours will feel goddamn amazing on my cock."

He continued, his voice dipping into a growl. "But if I'm going to cum, I'm going to do it balls deep inside your dripping pussy."

He spat those words out in a husky timbre, so sexy that her cunt was gushing with more fluids again, creaming his jeans. "So don't you dare tease me or else I might just take what I want from you."

God.

He was crude, crude as always and his words were pure sin taken from the fiery pits of lustful hell. Her face burned at his words, her heart pulsating within her chest begging to be released from its cage. The beat was in time to the throbbing of her clit.

"What if I want you to?" She replied.

He froze, his expression faltering as his eyes flickered to hers. There in those dark orbs, she saw the question again. The begging look in his eyes that pleaded to her. Please, it said. Please. She didn't understand what he wanted her to say. His expression closed off and the needy look transformed into neutrality that she did not understand.

"You don't understand what you're asking for, little girl," he said, the tic in his jaw was evident. "Come on. I have to get back to work. I'm leaving once I give you access to the door." He closed the conversation by stepping out of the car and slamming the door, leaving her confused and lost in his car.

What did Ezra Lee want from her?