Chapter 19

"So you're sure you know how to ride one of these? These are no game and I don't want you getting injured," Bakugou asked, handing you a black helmet with orange flames decorating the outline of it. He also placed a pair of black leather gloves on the handlebar.

You sat on the seat and placed the key in the ignition, turning it. The bike revved up, making everyone flinch except Bakugou. You took the helmet out of the blonde's hands and shoved it onto your head.

"I'll be alright." Your voice was muffled by the helmet but they were able to make out what you were saying. Bakugou gave an uncertain look but walked away towards the bulletin board that held all of his keys.

The boys ended up choosing the car Kaminari had, a black McLaren, and a black Corvette. Bakugou pulled off the three keys and strolled back over to the group.

"Can I drive the Corvette?" Kirishima made grabby-hands at the keys, only to be rejected by being pushed away.

"No."

"Why?!" Kirishima whined. Bakugou's face contorted into a look of displeasure.

"BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I LET YOU DRIVE ONE OF MY CARS, MIND YOU THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE I'VE EVER OWNED, YOU CRASHED IT IN THE FUCKING LAKE!" Bakugou screeched, raising his hands in the air.

"THE FUNNY IS WE WEREN'T EVEN NEAR A LAKE!" Kirishima yawned.

"It was an accident and I paid for it and gave you extra money because I felt bad. But I've proven myself!" Bakugou threw a pair of keys to Jirou and despite not wanting to, he gave one to Midoriya. 

"No." Kirishima sulked and climbed into the nearest car, which was the car Jirou was going to be driving. 

"Alright, everyone. Get into a car and make sure you have everything. I'm pretty sure Y/n sent you all the addresses of the school so you better not get lost or I'm going to be pissed." Bakugou pulled out his phone and opened the GPS app. 

"Who are you boys going with?" You pulled the bike up tp Kaisai and Kaito, who w

"I'm going with Katsuki and Kaisai's going with Kyoka. Izuku said he needed to stop off somewhere and it would be better for us to go with the other two. Besides, Kaisai said Kyoka has a bomb playlist so he wanted to get hyped up for the game." Kaito explained while he was heading towards the car. 

"Are you guys ready to go?" Midoriya asked, starting up the car. Everyone else piled into the car while you started to move the bike forward, trying not to hit any of Bakugou's cars. You heard someone roll a window down and saw Ashido sticking her head out of the window, waving a hand at you. 

"Hey, Y/n! We should race!" She called out of the window. You could hear several sounds of agreements and even a 'Hell Yeah!' from Kaito. 

"Isn't that illegal?" Kirishima looked around for an answer but was only met by a few slaps on the head. You were a bit skeptical at first since Kirishima was correct. But you also know that you only live once and it's not every day you get to do something like that.

"Alright, as long as we don't go too fast." Everyone clapped at your approval, while Kaisai was laughing in excitement and Kaito was bouncing up and down in his seat.

Everyone drove out of the showroom and headed towards the main garage door, with you in front. You drove up to the red line onto the ground. After a few seconds, the senors noticed your vehicle and the garage gate opened, allowing all of you out. 

As soon as you all got out of the garage and off of the apartment property, it was on. You could see the Corvette coming up on the right, meaning Bakugou was flooring it. Your apartment complex was right by the highway exit so you didn't have to worry about going through the city.