Chapter 18

It's been two days since your date with Midoriya and it's been pretty normal in the Miyamoto household. Today was Sunday, which means it's Kaisai and Kaito's championship game. You closed the cafe for today since you didn't want to miss the game. Besides, Akemi, Kane, and Itsuki wanted to see them play so they weren't going to be at work anyways. 

In the past two days, you started texting Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, separately obviously. You talked to Todoroki about food mainly and he asked you if you could cook for him sometime. You, of course, said yes. You talked to Yaoyorozu about a few things, one being the newest arcade that was built a few blocks away. 

You had told both of them about Kaisai and Kaito's game and they wanted to go to meet your sons. You had given them the address of the school the day before as Todoroki said he wanted to get there early.

You were cooking breakfast, which was bacon and toast with a side of a variety of fruit. Your sons were upstairs getting dressed while listening to music. You could hear the music from downstairs, the vibrations going throughout the entire apartment. 

You reached up into one of the cupboards to grab the plates but unintentionally dropped the top plate onto the floor. It shattered into pieces on the ground, making you groan in distress. You could hear a door open, the music louder than before.

"Ma? Are you alright?" You heard Kaito's voice from the upstairs call above the music.

"I dropped a plate on the floor. Are you dressed yet?" You yelled while grabbing the broom and dustpan. You crouched onto the ground and started sweeping up the shattered plate.

"No, I just got out of the shower!" You looked at the stairs with an irritated look even though Kaito's room wasn't anywhere near the stairs. 

"Well, you better hurry before I beat your ass." You grumbled to yourself as you threw away the shards in the trashcan. 

"Your game starts at 12:30! You need to hurry up and get down here! Same with your brother!" You demanded, plating the food. Kaito groaned and muttered something under his breath.

"Would like to repeat that, Kaito?" You hollered. You could feel Kaito tense up at the realization of you hearing him. You almost chuckled at the sound of the door closing. 

You heard something thump next door followed by someone's yelling, which you assumed was Bakugou. All morning, you were hearing people running around, yelling, and laughter in Bakugou's apartment. It sounded like there were a couple of people in his apartment but what confused you was why he was having a party at 11 in the morning.

You poured yourself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, waiting for Kaisai and Kaito to come down the stairs and eat their breakfast. Just as you sat down, you heard feet pounding against the stairs tailgated by someone crying out in surprise.

You turned around quickly to see Kaisai tripping over his own feet and tumbling down the stairs. Katio continued running down the stairs, laughing at his brother's painful wipeout. Kaisai just laid on the ground, staring at the spinning fan. 

They were both wearing their jerseys, Kaisai being number 13 and Kaito number 74. Their jerseys had the initials 'FDHS' on the front in white and the back had their last names and their numbers. The jersey itself was green since it was a home game. 

They were wearing the matching gray sweatpants you had gotten for them and were most likely wearing their basketball shorts underneath. And of course, the blue and red Crocs they always wore to games. 

Kaito was the first to the table, making you look at him with that look. He looked up from his fork he was about to shove into his mouth. He placed it down and held his hands up defensively.