Chapter 9

No one's POV

Y/n served the pasta to Kaisai and Kaito, who immediately started scarfing down the meal. Y/n groaned and sat down, starting to eat her food.

"So what do you think of the new apartment?" Y/n asked, twirling her fork in her spaghetti. Kaito grinned, his mouth full of pasta.

"Ifs amazing!" He muffled out, a bit of pasta flying out of his mouth. Y/n cringed and Kaisai slapped his brother's head. Kaito rubbed his head and sulked, continuing to eat.

"I think it's cool. I like my room and I was planning on visiting the gym tomorrow." Kaisai said, gulping down his milkshake.

"Can I come?" Kaito asked, playing with his fork.

"Are you going to be on your phone, gawking over Instagram models?" Kaisai asked bluntly. Kaito flicked his brother off, shoving him a bit.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME, YOU DICKFACE!" Kaito screeched, causing Kaisai to roll his eyes.

"What about yesterday's run? Or today? And didn't I catch you jackin-" Kaisai's mouth was covered instantly by Kaito. Y/n looked between the two and sighed, standing up. She collected the dishes and began to wash them.

"You two need to sleep. We have to go out shopping for groceries and I need help finding items." Y/n said, turning around to face her sons. They nodded and ran over and kissed her on the cheek. They ran up the stairs, shoving each other out of the way. Eventually, Y/n finished the dishes and trudged upstairs, exhausted from the day.

She climbed into her bed and started playing on her phone. Then her phone started to ring. It was Midoriya.

"Hello?"

'Hey Y/n, just wanted to check on how your move went.'

"Oh, thanks for checking up on me! It went well today and we settled in well." Y/n said, fiddling with her free hand.

'Well, I'm glad you had a good day. I actually have a question for you.'

"Really? What's up?" She heard Midoriya exhale deeply.

'I was wondering if this Friday, you wanted to go out to dinner with me.' Y/n felt her heart stop for a minute.

"L-Like a date?" She stuttered out. There was silence on the other line.

'Y-Yeah, a date.'

"O-Of course! I would love to go on a date with you!" Y/n exclaimed, causing Midoriya to chuckle.

'Great! We can talk more about whenever we hang out this week!' Izuku said. On his side of the line, he was silently screaming, jumping over his couch but tripped over the back of it.

Y/n checked the time and realized she better go to bed soon because she had a busy day tomorrow.

"Alright! I gotta go but I'll call you later." Y/n said.

'That's all cool. I'll see you later, Y/n.'

"Yep! See you later, Izuku!" Y/n said, hanging up. She stood up on her bed and started jumping on it out of excitement. She felt like a 15-year-old girl whose crush just asked her out.

Suddenly she felt a vibration coming from her phone. She stopped jumping and looked at her phone and realized it was a message from an unknown number. She read the message and knew exactly who it was.

'Hey, there gorgeous ;)'

Y/n laughed to herself and opened her phone to reply.

                                                                                                                                           Y/n:'This is Akia, correct?'