Chapter 15

///Time Skip to later that afternoon///

"Come on, Kaisai! You know I didn't mean it like that!" Kaito whined. Kaisai huffed and faced the other direction. Bakugou chuckled and Y/n sighed.

"You know you could've dropped the boys off at the apartment. You didn't have to watch them for 2 hours." Y/n said, pressing the 12th button. Bakugou shook his head.

"It's really fine, Y/n. I don't mind them talking to me." Bakugou said, leaning against the elevator. Y/n was about to respond when Kaisai and Kaito started arguing again.

"You just called my shots terrible, you dick!" Kaisai yelled, pointing at Kaito.

"No, I said that your free throws suck shit! Just work on those and you'll be all good!" Kaito screeched back.

"I don't need to practice shit! I have the best shots on the team!"

"You two quit it. You're embarrassing yourselves." Y/n scolded. The boys quickly remembered that they had the Number Two hero in their presence.

Bakugou stood there awkwardly, glancing at his shoes. Kaito moved away from Kaisai and sighed, pulling out his phone.

"Sorry, ma." The two muttered lowly. Y/n nodded and patted their heads. The elevator doors opened, revealing the 12th floor. The group of four stepped out of the elevator.

Y/n noticed a package at her door but was confused when she realized she never ordered anything. She walked to her door and bent over to pick up the package.

This didn't slip past Bakugou and his mouth fell open a bit, starring at Y/n's ass. Kaisai noticed this and he growled and punched Bakugou's arm. Not hard enough for the blonde to yell but it would leave a bruise.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kaisai muttered lowly. Bakugou starred at the boy and he started to panic internally.

"N-Nothing." He tried to save himself from the embarrassment but it didn't go too well. Kaisai leaned forward a bit and glared.

Bakugou cleared his throat and stepped forward. He looked over Y/n's shoulder and tried to see the address it came from but failed.

(I'm making Bakugou like 6'4 because I don't wanna be like those authors who make the reader like 4'11 or some shit. If you're above 6'4, I'll make him taller so it feels more fitted for your character)

"What's that?" He asked. Y/n shrugged.

"I have no idea. I haven't ordered anything yet."

"Want me to open it? You don't know what's inside so I would be safer if I open it." Bakugou offered, pulling out his pocket knife. Y/n shook her.

"It's alright. It could be something from my parents or one of my friends." Y/n said. Bakugou's phone suddenly buzzed. He pulled it out of his pocket and groaned.

"I gotta go down to the agency for a meeting. Are you sure you don't want me to open that box? It could be a bomb for all you know." He asked one more time. Y/n shook her head smiling.

Bakugou sighed and smiled, patting the two boys on the shoulder. He bent down slightly and hugged Y/n.

"I'll catch you later. Have fun on your date." Bakugou said, not wanting to show his jealously in front of the small family.

"Thank you! Now go! I don't want you late for your meeting!" She ordered, pushing Bakugou towards the elevator. Bakugou started laughing and threw his hands up in a defensive manner.

"Alright! Alright! I'm going!" He said, pressing the elevator button with his foot. The elevator opened and Y/n continued to push him into the elevator.