Chapter 3~ I'm Sorry

Start from the beginning

"You need help getting to your room?" He asked once we got out the elevator.

"I'm fine but thanks" I said walking down to my room with my cruches as he went in his.

When I went inside I was shocked to see Josh sitting on my bed. If there was a heart monitor attached to me right now it would have exploded because it was going crazy. I thought he hated me but now he was in my room sitting on my bed? Oh my gosh what did I do now or is he here to tell me that he found out it wasn't me after all? That it was his stupid brother Connor.

"Josh if your here to yell at..."

" I'm not here to yell at you" he said softly.

"Oh then okay" Walking over to him I sat beside him on my bed.

It was silent for a moment then I spoke.

"Josh I would never mess up your paintings because I know how hard you worked to make them. I really love your art, it's beautiful and each one tells a story by just looking at them. That's just how amazing they are" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You don't have to believe me. But I really wouldn't mess them up or ever lie to you"

"Nicole I know you didn't do it. I never thought you did. I was just so frustrated because my brothers kept saying you did, and I really didn't know who to believe so I just didn't want to hear it. I went and sat on the steps on the stairs. I saw my brothers walk out of the room laughing. I thought maybe they did it and tried to blame it on you."

He moved closer on me "When I was about to get up I heard a loud scream then the twins rushed out the room and Michal was close by so he ran in. I thought something had to be wrong so I ran inside where I saw the blood" he moved some hair out of my face"I didn't even have to think twice I wasn't even mad anymore, all I knew was you needed help so I picked you up. Mom had ran from the outside and was screaming. It just made matters worse then Chris and Taylor had to calm her down. Michal ran to the car. I placed you in. Nicole i'm sorry, if it wasn't for me you would have never had been in the hospital.."

So Michal lied? He said Taylor had picked me up. I didn't want to start anymore drama so I let it go. Michal and Taylor are jerks after all.

Josh didn't hate me and it wasn't his fault I was in the hospital. Well maybe a little, but it was mainly me. I should've known better than that. I should've been more cautious.

"Josh it's not your fault, I should have never been on the hand spring because I didn't do my warm ups. Plus I wasn't in the right outfit so it was more of my fault than yours and I forgive you.  I just don't want us to fight again we got along so great" I smiled at him.

He smiled back "Besides I didn't like that painting anyways. Do you know how long I've been trying to fix it and make it better?" he said which made me laugh.

"Hey, I want to show you something. If we hurry we wont miss it" he slipped his right hand into mine.

"Okay" I said excited. I'm so glad we're back to talking.

Josh stood up "Get on my back because it's going to take us a long time to get there if you're on crutches" he laughed.

"You're calling me slow?" I laughed getting on his back.

"Maybe" he joked. Then I slapped the back of his head.

"Hey! Watch the hair" he said walking out of my room  to go downstairs.

Michal walked out the kitchen with a soda in his hand "So you guys made up?"

"Yeah" I said dryly. I can't believe he lied.

"We would love to stay in chat but.." Josh said before rushing out the door.

"Too fast!" I laughed.

He slowed down, "Did I tell you I run track?"

"No"

"Oh because I don't" he laughed.

I giggled "So what sport are you in?" I asked, playing in his hair.

"Well it's not a sport it's kind of a hobby"

"So what is it?"

"I skateboard"

"Wow that's awesome! You so have to show me some tricks. "

"Sure"

It was pretty dark out me, and Josh was talking the whole time. He is pretty fun to hang around.

"Close your eyes" he said

I closed my eyes "What?"

He kept walking then he stopped. I heard the sounds of crickets and frogs, also water so we must be at the lake I wondered what he had to show me.

"Okay open your eyes" he whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes. My jaw almost dropped the lake was so beautiful, the way the full moons light shined on the water making it sparkle. It was something you didn't get the chance to see everyday it was just amazing.

"Wow. It's really beautiful Josh."