Chapter 25: Realization

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well the worst thing that usually happens when a doctor works on eyes is the patient going blind...."

Kamui suddenly shot up from sitting as he figured out what Miwa meant.

"Onii-chan is already blind! So that means he would have little to lose!"

"Ehhhh?!"

Aichi couldn't believe that he hadn't even thought about the possibility of having doctors attempt to restore his sight.

"I guess he could...."

The lavender haired girl said but cut off when she noticed that Aichi had started to cry slightly.

"Aichi what's wrong?!"

The brunette asked, concerned as to why the boy suddenly broke out in tears.

"Nothing..."

The blue haired boy sniffed as he tried to wipe the tears out of his eyes.

"But you're crying onii-chan..."

"I'm just.... So happy that there's a possibility that I might be able to see again."

His friends realized with relief that the smaller boy was crying with happiness instead of what they initially thought was sadness.

The brunette suppressed the urge to smile at everyone's realization, he was glad that the small boy's future hadn't entirely closed up for sure.

"When you can see, I want to be the first one one to battle you onii-chan"

Kamui called as he patted his blue haired friend on the back.

"Whoa there! You can't say that Kamui!"

The blond said with a smile, the black haired boy crossed his arms with a frown.

"Why not?"

Kamui challenged, Miwa just laughed and put an arm around the blue haired boy.

"'Cause once Aichi is able to see again, I want to battle him first"

The blond received a jade glare after he spoke, causing him to falter for a second.

"No one is battling Aichi as soon as he recovers his sight"

Misaki sighed, the others looked the lavender haired girl in confusion.

"Why not?"

The brunette asked now that everyone had gone quiet, he looked over towards the Aichi that was feeling elated.

"Because he would need to rest, geeze....."

The lavender haired girl sighed. The blue haired boy smiled at how kind his friends were.

"I'll be fine, I'll battle all of you guys if I get better"

He whispered before Miwa messed up his hair.

"Aichi it's not 'if' its 'when' I'm sure that you'll be okay after a doctor tries to fix your sight"

The blond chirped, meanwhile the brunette was annoyed that he couldn't say what he wanted to say to the blue haired boy because others were near.

"Okay!"

The blue haired boy said happily as he imagined being able to see everyone once again.

"Anyway, what's with the grilled cheese onii-San?"

Kamui asked, he had been wondering why there was an random plate of grilled cheese on the floor with nobody even going to take any food from it.

"Ah my mom made them, you can eat some if you leave my room"

Aichi said, the black haired boy sighed and shook his head.

"Nah, I would rather talk with you onii-San"

"But that food just sitting there is making me hungry...."

Miwa complained after the black haired boy had finished speaking.

"Then leave with the food Miwa"

The brunette and Misaki sighed, the blond gaped at his two friends.

"So now sis is against me as well?!"

The lavender haired girl sighed then gave the blond a blank look.

"No, also I'm not your sis"

Aichi laughed at the small argument between his friends.

Me: that's the end of the chapter

Aichi: I wonder if things work out

Kai: they better

Me: who knows? ^_^

Aichi: oh...

Kai: don't say ominous things

Me: but you never know~

Aichi: true....

Kai: Aichi don't worry!

Me: hehe ^_^ anyway hope ya enjoyed this chapter~