No One Can Hear When You Scream

Remington woke up peacefully snuggled in his boyfriend's arms. His feet were still bound, and he never ate nor drank anything. Other than, well, you know what I mean. Asides from that, he seemed to have ceased those kinds of bodily functions. It was actually kind of nice. 

Remington nuzzled his head under Andy's chin, content in their chest-to-chest cuddling position. 

Good morning happiness, the human thought. 

Andy stirred in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open. He buried a kiss in Remington's hair as he woke up, taking his arm from around his boyfriend's hips so he could rub his face. 

"Mornin baby," Andy said in his morning voice. It was so amazing to hear, soft yet hard, gravelly yet smooth, calm and tranquil. 

"Morning," Remington responded, tilting his head up to meet his boyfriend's eyes but getting distracted along the way by his warm neck. He placed a soft kiss on the skin, moving up slightly to nibble on the area where Andy's neck met the bottom of his jaw. 

Andy sighed in pleasure, closing his eyes and relaxing for a moment as his fingers danced on Remington's bare arms. What could he say? His boyfriend was touchy-feely. 

After about a minute or two, Rem finally stopped. He simply enjoyed having his mouth on Andy, it just felt right. It felt amazing, especially in the morning. It made him buzz for the rest of the day in a lighter mood. 

He straightened out a little more, shifting his head so he was face to face with Andy. Andy fell onto his back, giving Rem the chance to put an arm over him and part of his leg. If it wasn't for those damned chains... 

Andy groaned, staring up at the ceiling. "This bed is so hard," he complained. 

"And I'm wearing fucking cuffs," Rem added. "Like Satan himself made them." 

"I doubt that, Satan's a pretty cool dude," Andy said, pursing his lips with his blue eyes in thought. 

"Babe you've met Satan?" Rem asked in a soft jealous voice, slightly awed. The kind of tone someone would use when they find out their best friend is pregnant and they're happy for them. But that would be weird if Andy was pregnant with Satan. Just a little bit. 

"I have," he smirked. 

"Awe baby that's so cool..." Rem trailed. 

"I thought I was hot," Andy said, cocking his head to the side and raising his eyebrows at Remington. 

Remington rolled his eyes, propping himself up on one elbow and connecting his lips passionately with Andy's. He stretched, letting himself wake up a little as the one elbow propping him up on his side turned into two elbows and Remington had Andy pinned to the bed, hovering over him with his weight on his elbows and bent knees. 

Andy reached a hand up and caressed Remington's chest, Remington trying pulling his leg up higher to straddle his boyfriend, but alas, the restraints held him back. He groaned and glared at nothing in particular, letting his head fall onto Andy's chest in annoyance. Andy just ran a hand through his baby's hair, whispering soothingly to him. 

"Just go off baby, scream," Andy encouraged, knowing that Remington needed to get his irritably out one way or another. 

"I can't, what if someone hears and..." Remington said, his voice uneasy. Andy knew what he meant. He didn't want his father to come down and whip him for being loud and obvious during daylight hours. 

"It'll be okay, just do it how you did when the fuckface put you down here the first night." 

Remington hummed in consideration, still uneasy.