I pried my mouth from his neck to look at his face. He looked like we were doing more than kissing. He looked so gone, and he was fucking hot like this. I felt a whine bubble in the back of my throat as I leaned to kiss him again. I got one good suck off of that plump bottom lip before he was pulling away again.

            “I need…” he said, and trailed off.

            I kissed along his jaw until I got to his earlobe to suck on it. Sein sucked in a sharp breath and pulled away from me. “I need…” he tried again.

            “What do you need?” I asked, sensing where it was going. I needed it too. Something. Anything. Instead of answering me, Sein rolled us over. The very moment he was upright he peeled his shirt off. I reached out to touch, unable to stop myself. I barely had time to before Sein was situating himself between my legs, his hands underneath my shirt as he bruised my lips.

            I arched into Sein as his fingertips drag along my sides. We’ve done a lot of groping and touching a little bit of skin, but nothing this intense and nothing as promising as this. He pushed my shirt up then hummed, a silent question for permission. I sat up a bit and lifted my hands. When my shirt was off Sein hummed again before sliding down and kissing my neck.

            Little kisses quickly turned into wet opened mouth ones, and sucking along my neck and over my clavicle. I was quickly reminded how much I loved this. How much I loved being with someone that wanted to be with me, and how good it felt to be wanted.

            “Hey,” Sein said, suddenly looking into my eyes. “You okay? Should we stop?”

            I shook my head as I trailed my hands down his back until I felt the waist of his sweats. Following the line, I slipped my hand inside the waist when I got to the front and tugged for permission. We both sat on the bed and helped each other undress before falling against each other again, same as we were.

            “I’m falling ridiculously hard for,” Sein said. The fact that he was lying on top of me, not kissing me or moving against me, as much as I wanted him to, made his confession so much better. Sometimes words sucked, honestly. Sometimes words could be so tiny.

            I flipped us over and I kissed him as if I was breathing life into him. I’m sure I’ll bruise from where his hands clutched around my back and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I began to move against him, because…because…fuck.

            Sein grabbed my ass and bit my lip the same moment he spread his legs wider and I swear to God. He was trying to embarrass me. But thanks to Sein and the never-ending noises he made in the back of his throat I wasn’t worried at all.

            He pulled me tighter against him and up his body a little and that was so much better. It gave him access to my neck and my hips stuttered a bit at the first brush of his tongue on my pulse point. His hands kneaded into my ass to press me closer against him as his hips rolled against mine. One of his hands was suddenly in my hair, tugging my head to look into his eyes. He opened his mouth but he didn’t have to say anything. I nodded my head and kissed him, putting more of my weight on my hands as we grinded harder against each other.

            “Hmm,” Sein groaned, before he arched his back and I felt the first spurt of his come hit my stomach. I was right behind him, grinding long and hard to stretch out, feeling like my every frigging fucking thing inside of me was tying together. Sein pushed a hand between us, and began stroking us both, all but curved into his body, a loud moan erupting from my parted lips.

            And then we were kissing like we hadn’t just had the most intense orgasm seconds ago and was already ready for round two. Something was different between us. It was there and I could feel it, almost tangible.

            I pulled back from him and grabbed the first shirt I saw and cleaned us up because I did not want to move away from him, not with the way I felt his fingers lightly but intently along my back.

            “Talk to me?” I asked of him.

            He shuffled unto his side so that we were facing each other and wrapped up around each other.

            “What do you want me to talk to you about?”

            “Anything,” I responded. As long as I’m hearing your voice.

            Sein smiled like he knew why I wanted him to talk to me. And talking he did. I did not imagine the feeling I had that something had changed between us. He started telling me about his father and why they weren’t close. He told me about his mom but this time it was more about their life in Spain after his father. I told him what I remembered of my mom, which wasn’t much but I did remember the impact it left on my dad and I told him that. It has been long overdue for a woman Dad’s life. I wonder how he would feel about online dating. I never felt closer to Sein, and knew we would only get closer.