Sports Festival pt. 3

Hi everyone, I'm back and Covid free again.  Honestly it wasn't fun but it could have been worse.  I just wanted to say thank you for being patient with my absence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV:

The first round had just ended with the match between Kat and Uraraka.  Considering Kat wasn't back yet even though he wasn't back yet we figured he was spending time with Uraraka while Recovery girl worked on healing her.  "All right with that the first round is officially over.   We will have a short twenty-minute break so don't go too far" Midnight announces.  A lot of the class got up and split into groups to go get snacks or just walk around.  I turn to Aiko, Mina, and Eijiro and say "Hey, y'all wanna go visit Uraraka before the next round starts?"

They all quickly agree and we make our way out of the viewing area.  On our way we pass class 1-B's viewing area and I notice they are all still hanging out.  I turn to the others and say "I'll meet you at the infirmary." getting nods before they continue on their way.  

I poke my head through the doorway and say "Knock Knock" gaining the attention of the class inside.  The reactions ranged from shock and awe to... one really angry student?  "What does the scum of 1-A want?" the angry student says before the redhead knocks him out using a giant fist.  "Sorry about him, he just has an inferiority complex or something" she says before placing him in an open seat.  

"I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.  Also, Shiozaki-san congratulations on advancing, you did well in your match" I say turning to the Vine haired girl.  "Oh, thank you" she says offering a smile that I return with my own million-watt smile.  Then a girl with mossy green wavy hair and pointy teeth rushes up to me.  "You're kitsune! I am such a huge fan.  Can I get a picture with you?" she asks in a really excited tone.  I let out a chuckle and say "Sure I'd be happy to.  Would anyone else like a picture or anything?" I ask and soon I'm taking pictures with most of the people there.  After About five minutes of talking and getting acquainted with the other class I couldn't help but laugh at the similarities between Tetsutetsu and Eijiro.

"You know you remind me a lot of Eijiro in my class. you both did really well in your match against each other but I think the only reason he had the upper hand is because he has been training with Kat and I since the Entrance Exam.  You are more than welcome to join us some time. That goes for everyone here.  I think it would help both classes" I say standing from the seat I was in.  "Wait who is Kat" Kendo asks with a confused look getting some nods in agreement. 

"Oh, that would be the resident boom boom boy of class 1-A Katsuki Bakugou.  I've known him since diapers so I call him Kat as a nickname" I say getting a laugh from class 1-B because of my choice in wording.  Exchanging numbers with most of the class so I can set up training sessions and mini concerts I then excuse myself making my way to the infirmary humming a tune to myself.  

once I get there I knock on the door and it opens revealing a red faced Uraraka and Eijiro getting yelled at by Kat while Recovery girl is shaking her head at her desk trying to do paperwork.  I raise my eyebrow and look at Aiko and Mina who opened the door snickering to each other.  "Oh my gosh Izuku, you will not guess the Tea we have to spill" Mina says happily.  "Uhm" I say before huffing and saying "No clue, what is it?"

"C'mon Zuzu.  It's no fun if you don't guess" Aiko says but before I respond Mina Interrupts.  "When we got here, we opened the door to see Bakugou and Ura' Kissing" Mina screams as I look past to see an even redder Uraraka and a snarling Kat.  "Well now I kinda regret stopping at class 1-B's area to say hi" I say pouting.