- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -

Start from the beginning

Draco definitely was in no mood to take things slow tonight. Without any warning, he forced my hips down and didn't hesitate to quickly pound into me from below, making a small whimper leave my lips as the pain shot through my lower half. It didn't bother me since I knew that it would subside just as quickly as it arrived. It amazed me how I'd been with him for several months— yet I still wasn't used to his size. If it ever became too much then I could always use the safe word.

He slowed down a bit, realizing that my body needed a moment to catch up. Usually if someone was on top it meant that they were in control... but that certainly wasn't how it was with us. While Draco loved pushing me past my limits, he knew that my body could only take so much at a time.

"So fucking perfect— all for me—" He mumbled the words, beginning to return to the faster pace.

"All for you..." I whispered the words back to him, my lips kissing the side of his face as he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

His groans encouraged me to keep going as I rolled my hips into his own, forcing his length all the way into my core. The gasps and moans that left my parted lips must have done the same for him because he continued to raise his hips, meeting me halfway.

"I'm— fuck— I'm close," Draco knocked his head back, his hold on my waist growing stronger to the point where I was sure that there would be dark bruises come morning. He shook his head and I knew that he would never allow himself to finish before I did, but it was far too easy to make him finish first in this position.

He pushed our bodies off of the couch in one swift motion, and it was barely a second before he had me laying down on the sofa as he hovered above me. The new angle that came from the quick switch of positions allowed him to go deeper, hitting my sweet spot with every thrust.

Draco took my hand into his own, moving it down my abdomen before pressing it firmly against my lower stomach.

"Feel that?" He groaned the words into my ear as he continued to thrust in and out of me. "Feel how tense your body gets when I fuck you?"

I nodded, immediately knowing what he was talking about. Each time he entered me, my stomach would practically form a knot that unraveled whenever he pulled out.

He kept my hand against my stomach, his cold fingertips barely brushing my skin beside it. Draco's lips kissed softly along my jaw, mumbling a few words between each kiss. "I fucking love seeing— feeling how you react to me," He pressed down on my hand again, allowing the pressure in my stomach to become more apparent and noticeable. "How tight you get around me when you're about to finish... while I fuck you like the little whore you are..."

His words send a flood of euphoria throughout my limbs, causing my legs to shake as I wrapped them around his waist to pull him closer.

"—and you're so fucking gorgeous... everything about you..." He moved his hands to run along my skin as if he were trying to further prove his point. "The way your body fits mine... the way you look beneath me..."

I was so close to reaching my climax, my entire body becoming tense with each hard thrust that he delivered— and his words were only encouraging my release.

"I know you're close, love— so fucking desperate to finish, aren't you?"

I was moments from finishing, and I shut my eyes to concentrate on my body, rather than my surroundings.

"I'll make you finish, but I want you to look at me when you do it..." His hand came to my chin, tilting my head upwards as I opened my eyes and nodded. He immediately stopped being rough, slowing down just enough to deliver a few slow thrusts before I felt my entire body come undone.

My eyes never left contact with his own as my back arched, firmly pressing against his toned chest. His breathing began to quicken as well as he came inside of me. Thank Merlin for that Serum...

We stayed together for a few moments, trying to gain control of our heavy breathing as we laid still. Draco moved his hand to the side of my face, brushing away a strand of hair and tucking it behind my ear. The feeling of his forehead pressed against mine brought me a sense of comfort and security that I knew I would never get from anyone else.

It was something about him that made me feel safe... as if nothing could happen to me as long as I was with him.

The shower water was still running in the bathroom behind us, the sound of the water hitting the tile floor echoing into our bedroom. Draco noticed it too, causing him to look up at the bathroom door before looking back down at me.

"We're wasting hot water," I softly spoke the words as he leaned down, his lips briefly kissing my own.

"We're magic. We never run out of hot water," Draco chuckled softly, causing me to give him a small smile. "I think—" He climbed off of me, taking my hands into his own so that he could pull me up to sit in front of him. "—that you're just looking for an excuse to have a round two."

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "Draco Malfoy—" I playfully rolled my eyes before reaching for my towel.

"Oh please... you sound like you're opposed to the idea. I know that you'd let me do it if you got the opportunity," He sent me a wink and reached for his towel as well.

"Then give me an opportunity."

He quickly turned back to look at me, almost as if he was shocked at the words that had just left my lips. "I don't think you could handle that, darling."

"Wanna bet?"

He chuckled, sending me a small smirk before leaning in and kissing me as he pressed my body further into the couch. "I think that's a bet I'm willing to make..."

-

-

-