- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -

Mature Content Ahead...

-

Draco Malfoy

The moment Pansy shut the door, I moved in front of Aria and brought my hand to the back of her head and tangled my fingers at the roots of her hair, drawing her lips into my own.

She kissed me back and wrapped her legs around my waist, causing my hard erection to press against her core, which was only covered by a thin layer of swimsuit fabric.

Her lips tasted sweet, so much so that I would never get tired of kissing her. I despised the fact that she didn't see herself the same way I saw her— perfect. Her personality, her features, her body... it was all perfect to me.

Everything about her only made me more eager to destroy every last bit of purity and innocence she had left before I would rebuild it.

The small moan that left her lips as soon as I kissed her neck practically made me even more eager to fuck her. I wanted to hear curses leave her lips as I pleased her... I wanted to physically feel how her body reacted to my touch.

My hands glided over her waist, her skin covered in chill bumps despite the heated water surrounding us.

"Fuck... Draco—" Her sultry voice made my desire for her grow stronger, so I continued to trail my lips across her skin.

I slightly pushed her body above the water, exposing her upper half to the cool wind that hit her skin and caused her to shiver. I noticed that she was cold, so I pressed her body against my own in an attempt to warm her.

It was far too cold to remain out here for much longer, and even though we were in the pool, our faces were still pink from the cool wind.

"I'll take you back inside..." I mumbled the words, whispering into her ear as she nodded. There were two towels next to the pool that the others had left for us, so I quickly grabbed them before climbing out of the pool. I wrapped one around my lower half, my chest immediately becoming cold.

I checked the area, doing as Parkinson asked by making sure that the drinks were all disposed of and the deck was straightened up before turning back to help Aria out of the pool. I placed the towel around her shoulders, pulling her body closer to my own as I walked her back into the house.

-

Aria Rowen

The two of us entered our bedroom, being as quiet as possible to avoid waking up the others who'd already retreated to their rooms long before us.

I moved to sit on the sofa as Draco wandered into the bathroom, and it wasn't too long before I heard the shower water begin to run.

I felt my body, still wrapped in the towel, begin to warm up as the last traces of cold, winter air faded from my skin. The fire in front of me was the only thing illuminating the bedroom other than the bathroom light.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see that Draco had come back into the room, and he was now standing directly beside the couch.

"You never answered my question..." He took time to sit down beside me, and I turned my body so that I was completely facing him.

I looked at Draco in confusion, unable to recall what it was that he had asked.

He gave a small chuckle before moving his hand to my jaw and pulling my lips into his. I immediately melted into the kiss, savoring the feeling and taste of his lips against my own.

"We'll talk about it another time..." He whispered the words into my ear right before he kissed the side of my neck.

His voice sent me over the edge, causing me to rub my thighs together in hopes of gaining at least a small amount of friction. He noticed the action and didn't hesitate to place his hands on my hips, pulling me into his lap.