- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

Draco's grip on my hand tightened as he dragged me out of the common room— still managing to keep a calm composure.

My heart began to race as we passed behind groups of dancing drunk people and we approached the door. I guess I wasn't the one who had to give in if he was so eager to have me.

It was like something sparked deep inside of him the moment we were outside of the common room and in the dungeon hall. He held my body close to his as he led me further down the corridor until finally stopping at a door.

Without hesitation, he pushed my back against the door as his lips met mine. His hand reached up and lightly grabbed my neck as the other fumbled through his pocket, finally pulling out his wand and muttering 'alohomora'.

The lock clicked open as I reached my hand behind me and grasped the metal doorknob, turning it so that we could both enter the room. I gripped the fabric of his shirt to pull him closer as an arm snaked around my waist.

The room was an abandoned classroom of sorts, and looked as if no one had been in here in a while.

Draco moved his hands to my hips and pushed me backwards until the back of my thighs hit a cold desk. In a swift motion, he lifted me effortlessly so that I was seated on the edge as he continued to kiss me.

He placed a hand on each of my legs and forced them apart so that he could stand between them, which only brought our bodies closer until we were touching again. The way he kissed me was unbelievable— like it was gentle and rough at the same time.

I wrapped my arms over his shoulders just as his lips trailed from my mouth to my jaw. I gave a soft tug at his roots as I ran my fingers through his hair, causing him to let out a quiet groan.

"Fuck— Aria—" He moved his lips lower and began kissing and sucking on my neck. It all felt so good and I couldn't believe that we were doing this again. I'm pretty sure neither of us wanted it to become a cycle of awkwardness, hating each other, sex, then more awkwardness.

He pulled away, but his body remained close to mine. "You took that potion I gave you, right?"

I nodded as he moved his hand to my neck and lightly brushed his thumb against my jaw. His eyes gazed into mine briefly before he placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back so that I was laying on the desk.

His hands moved along my waist as he gripped the hem of my shirt and I arched my body to help him lift it over my head. Draco towered over me as he removed his own shirt, revealing his toned chest.

He lowered his head and began placing rough kisses over my stomach. I squirmed under his touch, trying to gain more friction than he was giving— but could tell he was going to make this painfully slow. "Draco—"

"Be patient..." He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows, but I only bit down on my lip in response.

He ran his fingers down my body once more before moving them to my legs. His hands slipped under my skirt and pushed it back, sending chills over my uncovered skin.

Draco planted soft kisses on my inner thighs, making me let out a deep breath as he smirked against my skin. He hooked his fingers under the hem of my underwear and pulled them down.