9) Doomed

Vikram's Pov

At Triumvirate Estate

"This is Gold," Rudra said laughing hard.

The fucker is enjoying the viral video of Anne.

That stupid woman does not know how to behave in public now because of her I am also talk of the town.

The mall incident got viral. It was spreading like a fucking fire in the jungle.

People saw the real face of top actress Anne Hayat and it damaged my reputation in public as well.

According to the fucking media I am dating that bitch. Like I would really date her?

She is nothing special for me, she is just like other girls. Her Mother and my Mom are close friends. My Mom wants me to get settle with that bitch Anne. That bitch has wrapped my mom around her little finger.

My mother is a smart woman but she is blinded by Anne and her mother's little innocent acts.

This viral video will surely affect my reputation but now mom can see the real face of that two faced bitch.

"God she is so fucking hot," Rudra said or I should say moaned out.

"Yes she is hot but a big headache," I said thinking he is referring to Anne

"No dude not anne. I am speaking about Aadya. She is so hot, so beautiful. How can a girl can look this hot in an Indian suit?" he said, almost drooling at her picture.

The fucker has took a screenshot from the video and was now ogling at Aadya's picture.

He still thinks about her.

And me ?

It would be a lie if I say that I have stop thinking about her. Because I have not.

I can not control this feeling, this thirst inside me for her.

She is unknowingly seducing me.It is much more than a mere attraction.

I can not name this emotion that I am feeling for her but it is something I have never encountered before.

Anne was the distraction that I needed. And I get it, I get distracted by another woman however whenever I kissed or just looked at her or any other woman aadya's face flickered in my mind.

The taste of another woman's kiss now seems bitter to me, uglier to me.

Every time I end up wondering about her.

I clenched my hands, trying to control myself. I am again thinking about her. Closing my eyes I tried to remember beautiful faces, more beautiful than her, more gorgeous than her.

But all my attempts shattered when I only found her behind my closed eyes.

My eyes flung open. I was not liking this changes around me and inside me however the changes and this feelings were tempting.

I remember how beautiful she was looking today in that white dress.

Just like an angel, a princess.

My two eyes were not enough to admire her beauty.

That little vixen was playing with me today and I am ashamed to say that I lost to her.

She made me pay the twelve times higher price for nothing. She made me lose my money. I should be mad at her but here I am smiling at her cleverness. She is truly a beauty with brain.

That cheeky little fox.

That's how I want my Queen to be beautiful and smart. Kind and clever.