【 EPILOGUE ; BREATHE 】

"Hindi pa ba tayo late?" Kinakabahan na tanong ni Marinette habang kasama ang mga kaibigan niya, being led by Stephen sa gymnasium ng Chevalier University.

It's been two months since Marinette and André chose to hold each other's hands and treasure each other's hearts, and all their friends were actually happy and supportive of them. However, they're still on the courtship stage because Marinette said she wanted to trust the process.

Kung tatanungin naman siya, she had always wanted to choose for the perfect moment to actually say yes to him already, pero hindi niya mahanap ang tamang timing. Tuwing ibbring up na niya ito, nababago na lang bigla ang topic ng kanilang usapan.

In the two months that André has been courting her, Marinette felt so loved and pampered. Every morning, before her classes starts, pinadadalhan ito ng coffee ng lalaki. At lunch he would pick her up, and they'd spend it either alone together or with their friends. After classes, kung busy ang babae ay hahayaan niya itong magbasa na lamang ng mga libro sa library but when she's not, she's watching his volleyball practice.

As much as they can, they spent their time together while also managing their time with their friends. Unti-unti rin ay nawala ang mga bulong-bulungan ng ibang mga nag-aaral sa Chevalier tungkol sa kanila, getting used to the sight of both Marinette and André walking down the halls together. Although seeming like an unlikely pair at first, Marinette and André actually seemed perfect for each other.

She was mostly quiet and only speaks her mind with those she is comfortable with, and he is the talkative one who would always find a way to brighten up her day. Either through teasing her or bombarding her with questions or updates about himself, André almost never shut up around Mari and the girl secretly found it cute.

"Hindi pa naman, I think around 10 minutes pa before nilang ipakilala ang teams," sagot ni Stephen, looking around the packed gymnasium kung saan ang mga kaibigan nila na nagreserve ng seats.

When he finally saw his friends, or heard a familiar voice— Ashton was being too loud, screaming “GO PAPI CLAUDE!” every second he could— he gestured to Marinette and her friends na sundan na siya. Sumunod naman ang limang babae at hindi rin nagtagal ay nakarating na sila sa kung saan naroon ang mga kaibigan ni André at iilan pang hindi masyadong kilala ni Marinette.

"Woah, andito na pala kayo, Ren!" Bati ni Ashton kay Rena, at tumabi naman ang babae sa kanya. They were bandmates, after all, kaya't close na close ang dalawa. Some would say na they were Dumb & Dumber, at imbes na magalit ay tatawa pa ang dalawa.

"Kararating lang," sagot ng babae.

As the conversation drifted off of her hearing, napako naman ang tingin ni Marinette sa court. They were already settled down, naupo na at pinagmamasdan na lamang ang paglabas ng mga players ng Chevalier for the introduction.