"Fine, if it pleases you."

He smiles softly as she grinned and sat on the blankets, taking out all the food and laying it on the sheets.

"A nice and peaceful picnic..." She comically cried. "And no Naruto!"

"He's not that bad..."

"Theres no way i'm explaining all the things that have happened with him and I."

"What do you mean...?" He narrows his eyes and placed the plate down slower, keeping eye-contact with her. She nervously laughs and places the cups down, trying to change the subject.

"Did you and Naruto kiss?"

"What? Ew, no." She shivered at the mere thought of it. "You were my first kiss."

"Oh..." He smirked. "What's so terrible for you to hide then?"

"Ahahah, it was just when we were kids, but he saw me naked once."

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down-"

"He saw you naked before I did?!" She sweatdropped and raised her hands up in defense.

"That's what you're worried about?"

"Duh!"

"Just calm down. He forgot and we were 12. He ran out the room after that..."

"He did?"

"Yes...I swear." He nods and suddenly any hint of anger or sadness was gone...

For now.

"Yakitori!" She happily munched on the chicken and allowed her eyes to slowly watch the many butterflies flying around and a few flying past the two.

She smiled brightly as one landed on her nose.

Kakashi smiled and mentally gushed over the female.

'So cute! It's like she's never seen a butterfly/'

"They're almost as adorable as my ferrets~"

"Heheh, no they aren't."

"That's right, you haven't met them have you?!"

"No."

"I'll introduce you someday, they're absolutely adorable."

"So i'm guessing they're your favorite animals?"

"No. Elephants are, but Ferrets are close second."

"Elephants? How come?"

"Well...I suppose it's because they're peaceful animals. They rebuild the broken forests and we break them but they continue." She shrugged and watched as the butterfly flew away from her and towards the others, blending in with the many others.

"I don't know. Why not elephants?"

"Good point." He wrapped his arms around her and slowly fell back, earning a squeak of surprise from his wife.

"Kakashi!"

"Let's just...Lay down and relax."

"But i'm hungry."

"Eat while laying down."

"That's not good for me."

"Fine." He sits up without letting go of her, practically latching onto her.

"Oi, Kakashi?"

"Hm?"

"You have the icha icha volume to finish."

"Nice try, Keiko."

"Hn." 

She pouts and leans against him as he places his back against a large tree, pulling Keiko who pulled her food with her.

"Mm, so good..." She munched on the food and grabbed one piece of sushi, giving it to Kakashi.

He stared at it for a second before removing his mask and bringing his mouth to the sushi, biting it while it was still in her hands.

Keiko freezes and slowly turns her head to him with red cheeks. He removes the hat she was using and presses an innocent kiss to her lips.

"I really do love you, Keiko."

"You've already said that many times today."

"And?" He pouts. "I'll say it as many times as I need until the entire world knows."

She smiles and presses a kiss to his cheek. Kakashi immediately brightens up, his hair sticking up more. 

"You missed." He grinned cheekily, and usually Keiko would have flicked his forehead but today she was feeling generous and only chuckled in response, leaning in, pressing a quick and small peck on his lips that made his lips curl up.

The two spoke softly and happily with one another for the rest of the day, eating food and walking around, exploring the land. All in all, it was quite the peaceful day.

Chapter End~

For the next lemon, do you guys have any suggestions of what you might want me to add?

SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THE STORY AHHHH

I LOVE YOU ALL TYSM FOR STAYING WITH ME!