"So she's on the run ?" I asked and they shrugged. "We don't know what she's doing, but if she is this finna be a crazy ass next couple of months" chanel said. I stood there taking all this in then I heard noises coming from the kitchen making me along with chanel and erykah look over. "Who that" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ain't nobody in that kitchen" Erykah said pointing. "Ain't the backdoor back there" I asked then all of a sudden somebody in a hot pink ski mask ran in here scaring me. Erykah grabbed a gun and the person quickly threw their hands  "Aye, aye wait" they said taking the mask off and it was nika crazy ass. "Bitch" chanel said mugging her "Heyyyyy" she dragged out smiling then looked at me. "Baaabbyyyy I couldn't sleep without you" she said pouting then threw herself into my arms.

"Where did you go" I asked rubbing her back "To one of my dead opps house" she said then giggled after. "You idiot" I gritted smacking her head. "Ouch bey what the hell" she said flinching back holding her head. "Why would you do that" I said glaring at her "Cause I ain't wanna go to jail duhh" she said in a duh tone rolling her eyes. She about to make me mad. "What they want me for ?" she asked looking back at erykah. "Murder"

Onika pov:

"Murder" Erykah said and I felt my heart drop to my ass. Murder ? I ain't never killed nobody... Ok that's a lie but still. "Welp goodbye ya'll" I said shrugging "Where you going" chanel asked with a raised eyebrow. "Africa" I mumbled about to walk to my room "Can I come" bey asked making me smile. "Hell yea my sexy carmel can come" I said smirking seeing her look down blushing . "Cookie just turn yourself in" chanel said and I sighed. 

"If it's a bond you know i'll bail you out just like every other time" erykah said. "And what if it's not" I asked "I'll help you break out" bey said smiling. "Awww you gone be my bonnie" I asked smiling at her "No" she said holding her hand up causing my smile to fade. "i'm just gone help my clyde" she said smiling "awwww" I cooed pecking her lips a few times. "No ya'll ain't gone do none of that shit, cookie just do the smart choice" chanel said. "I can't" I said lowly "Why not" she asked and I huffed. Might as well tell they ass. 

"Chanel you know I was raped when I got kidnapped right" I asked and she nodded "Well.... Long story short i'm pregnant" I said then everybodys jaw dropped. I looked down at my finger nervously mainly nervous for how bey is feeling but they never said nothing, they just stayed silent. "i'm gonna go talk to fat mama" I said lowly breaking the silence then rushed out going to my room. I walked in closer the door behind me feeling the strong urge to cry but I shook it off. There's no reason to cry. I walked over to dagga and smiled down at her seeing she was sleeping still. 

"Wake up baby" I said gently pulling her binky out her mouth. She sucked on the air before realizing the binky was gone and opened her eyes about to cry until she seen me. "Hi mama" I said brightly picking her up. She smiled reaching for my face so I leaned in allowing her to touch my nose. "I gotta talk to you baby" I said, even though she's a baby and don't understand what's going on I still feel like I should tell her. "Mommy's might be gone for a while" I said feeling my chest get heavy. I gotta face it, actions have consequences now it's time for mine. I can pray I beat the case but I might not. "But even if I do you'll still see me every saturday" I said with a small smile then I heard the door open.

Bey walked in and came over to me. "Are you gonna keep the baby" she asked placing her hand on my stomach "i don't know" I whispered looking down at my stomach. I don't wanna kill it but at the same time I don't know if I would be able to love it due to the way I got it. "I'm gonna support what ever you do bubba" she said hugging me. "I'm sorry that happened to you" she mumbled then pulled back placing her head on mine. "It's not your fault" I mumbled and she sighed "What you gonna do baby" she asked lowly.

"Turn myself in"

Hello

This was a short chapter

Also this book is over in like probably five chapter, idk but it's almost over

Alsoooo on a happy note I grew some balls and kissed my crush today, but I ran after and went home

Anywayssss how was ya'll day