Chapter Three: Her

Start from the beginning

I rush in and look around. I then heard sobbing coming from the bathroom. I kick the door open to find Sienna sitting in the tub, crying. There was a small pregnancy test off to her side. It was positive.

Sienna: *crying* "Those monsters. They rape me. They hurt me. I – I baring one of their filth's child." She turn to face me. "They kill my family Y/n."

I kneel down beside the tub and hold her.

Y/n: "It is okay Sienna. We can fix this."

She calm down a bit, but the next part shock me more.

Sienna: "I rather have yours than theirs."

I widen my eyes for a sec before I look at her, and brush aside some hair from her forehead.

Y/n: "I may know how to do that."

Sienna: "How?"

Y/n: "I am somewhat a skilled doctor. So I can take the child out. But if you really want mine, that is going to be a long process."

Sienna: "Are you hitting on a vulnerable girl?"

Y/n: "Just saying the truth."

Sienna hold me tighter than before. Snuggle as close as she can to my chest.

Sienna: "I like that way more than this."

I then lift her up and she yelp, before I carry her out and to her bed. I lay her down before I lay next to her.

Sienna: "What are you doing Y/n?"

Y/n: "Well going to have a talk with you about your future. Need to make sure that you don't do anything stupid. And that you are thinking hard about this decision. And again in 2 months the same questions. Are you prepare Sienna Khan?"

Sienna: "For what?"

Y/n: "To be with me?"

TIMESKIP

I was with my ghosts, breaking into a Schnee Dust Company Dock, which house of those black clothes atlas soldiers. 300 Ghosts, that is about as much as I can muster up at the moment, anymore and my eyes bleed. I was wearing that cool uniform that Anger gave me.

Gray: "Your call."

Gray walk up to me with two partners wearing similar uniforms to him that he pick up and keep around as second in commands.

Y/n: "I heard that there is a powerful military captain that is imprison for unknown reasons to the public, and a warden of a prison as well. They can be proven innocent with the right people. Want to help them Gray?"

Gray: "We been running all over Vacuo and Mistral, helping people and killing these guys. We been framed as heroes in the people's eyes. Only because you don't want innocent people from dying. You are a hero, one that this world needs I would say."

Y/n: "Such a way to say Yes there General."

Gray: "To be blunt, yes sir. Let us save those two. The rest can burn in the depths of hell where they belong."

I turn to his partners.

Y/n: "You heard your general. Get those people out of there."

They nod their heads and venture forth in the docks, with the ghosts following behind them. The four boys grow up a little, being squad leaders and developing their fighting styles.

Y/n: "How are the boys?"

Gray: "Improving every single day sir. Cardin is turning out to be a good leader. Oh, and by the way, congratulations sir for having a child."