"Does it look like I care" he said and he pressed my shoulder into the wall even more.

He doesn't care.

I could already feel the tears rolling down my cheeks but I didn't care.

He doesn't care.

"Aiden please"

"Shut up. Don't think that your pleas and crocodile tears could ever make me forgive you for what you did. I thought you were better than this. Why couldn't you just bottle your anger Annabelle, why"

Annabelle, my full name.

"You know what-get out"
He took by my left shoulder, opened the door and threw me out.

He threw me out.

Without mercy.

And I fell on the floor hard.

I turned around just in time to see him turn his back to me and closed the door fast.

And hard.

I picked up myself and my torn pride and ran out.

I needed to get out of here because I was suddenly feeling claustrophobic.

There was this sharp pain in my heart. It was as if four people just pierce my heart with a very mighty sword.

On my way out, I bumped into someone.

Declan.

"Hey Anna, what's wrong"

I didn't answer I just pushed him out of my way and ran.

But he caught me.

"Declan please just let me go"

"Where. And why?"

"I don't know, please"

"Come on, I'll take you home"

He said and dragged me to his motorcycle and drove us to the gang house.

Where Alex was already waiting for us.

They took me to Alex office and kept interrogating me but when they didn't get anything out of me, they told me to go get some rest.

I knew they were going to find out soon even if I didn't tell them, they will find out .

It hadn't even been 20 minutes when Jay, Jeff and Dec burst in my room and started interrogating.

They grew tired and angry because I wasn't giving them anything, so they left.

And I fell asleep crying.

I woke up moments later and I felt very hungry so I went downstairs and started eating fruits.

I'm just too lazy to cook something

I was almost down with everything in the fruit bowl when I heard the boys coming downstairs and whispering to each other.

The lights were off, so they couldn't see me.

Someone made a loud noise and a smack followed.

"Do you wanna wake her up?" Jay said.

"It was a mistake" Dec whispered back.

I stood up and tip toed to where the light switch were, and switched on the lights

They all jumped and screamed, and Dec held on to both their legs while whispering
"Oh Mama, oh mama, oh mama"

In a normal day, I would have laughed but not now

"Where are you guys going dressed like that and at this time of the night" they were all in black and they each wore a black beanie and had those  robbers-kinda mask on. But I could still tell which from which, even though their faces were all covered up

"Uh somewhere"

"We are going to be performing at the night club"

And suddenly I remembered the first day I came here, they had told me I would be joining them in performing at a club but I'd long forgotten about that.

"I thought you guys made me an official member" I said suddenly annoyed.

"Yeah, we did, but your brothers didn't approve of it because that's the main club where lots of gang activities happen..it's a lot..Wilder than the club we usually serve drinks at" Jay said

"I wanna come with" I said in a tone of finality

"No, you are not going, it's dangerous there"

"If you guys have been surviving there, I sure can, and you guys would be there to protect me if anything happens"

We continued like that back and forth but I wasn't giving up anytime soon.

They finally succumb to my demand and I took three of them up to my room, pushed them on the bed, locked the doors and kept the keys in my jeans pocket.

"So this is what it feels like to have a foursome" Dec said smirking.

Jay and Dec looked at each other and attacked Dec at the same time.

"I only locked you guys in here, so you wouldn't run away while I'm getting ready"

I said and picked out an outfit which consisted of a black strapless crop top, black jeans, a black leather jacket, black boots and a black beanie.

I got dressed and forced my hair into the black beanie, so that it would show.

I came out and the boys were still at it

"Come on, don't tell me you have never thought about it. It would be so much fun". Dec playfully said

"Shut up". Jeff said while sitting on Dec's area.

"You are gonna crush senior Declan if you don't get your fat ass up"

"Senior?, Senior my foot"

"Jealous much"

I cleared my throat and they all stop their nonsense.

"Wow, now that's what I call lethal" Jeff said.

Dec just whistled.

But Jay kept looking at me, up-down, down-up.

"Well can we go now?" I asked because I desperately needed something to distract me from thinking about Aiden.

"What about your face, we don't have any mask to give to you" Jay said

"I have a black handkerchief, she can tie it over her nose and cover her face" Dec said

"What about her eyes?" Jay asked

"She needs them to see"

"So nothing we say can stop you from coming with us" Jay said

"No, it's either you let me go with you willingly and knowingly so that you can protect me at all times or I go without you, party and get drunk and hook up with random strangers"

"Fine let's go"

That's why I thought....