*

„Harry Styles, do you take Y/n Y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" the priest finally asked.

„I do." I said, looking deep into her beautiful eyes, while I smiled at her and held her hands.

„Y/n Y/l/n, do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He asked the question I was dying to hear the answer to.

„Oh yes I do." She gave her brightest smile, what made my heart race and almost explode.

„I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest smiled at both of us . „You may now kiss your bride."
He didn't need to say that twice, I wanted to do this since I saw her yesterday in the morning the last time, before we got separated until now.
I placed one hand around her waist and laid my other hand gently on her neck. I pulled her closer to me till our bodies touched.
„I love you so much." I smiled before I bent down and pressed my lips on hers as the room erupted into applause.
„Is that all you've got Styles?" She smiled at me.
„Was that not good enough for my new wife?" I asked, placing my forehead on hers.
„I'm pretty sure you can do better, Mr Styles." She grinned at me before her lips turned up in a beautiful smile.
„You asked for it, Mrs Styles." Saying her new name out loud for the first time gave me the greatest feeling of happiness, as I pull her back towards me and gave her all I've got.

*

Hand in hand we headed our way out of the ceremony room, I held Y/n tight to my side as we walked into a large lounge area with a bar. Everyone quickly followed us and gave us their well wishes and congratulations.
I was talking to the boys as she came up behind me, resting her hand on my back.
„Sorry to interrupt, but could we have a minute?" She asked politely.
„Of course." Liam smiled and I turned to Y/n after they left.
„What's up, everything alright?" I asked her.
„Yes, I just need to give you your wedding present and I want to do it now before we get too drunk to do it." She let out a laugh.
„You want to sneak away in the middle of our own wedding?" I whispered.
„It will only take a minute, I promise." She whispered back.
„Let's go then." I said and she took my hand to lead me out of the room. Hopefully the guests didn't notice us leaving.
I followed Y/n upstairs where we walked through a long corridor until we stopped at a door. She opened it with a key card she had in her hand. and opened the door to our honeymoon suite where she stayed last night with Gemma, Emma and Ava.
„Okay, sit down here." Y/n told me and almost pushed me on the giant bed, so I would sit on the edge of it.
Her hands were shaking, I could tell she was nervous. I didn't know why but it was cute.
I took her hands and pulled her close to me.
„You look stunning Mrs Y/n Styles." I looked up at her and made her smile.
„Thank you Mr Harry Styles. I love the sound of my name." She whispered.
„Now close your eyes." She told me after I gave her a kiss on her neck. I watched how she headed towards her purse that was placed on the nightstand.
„Close them." She told me again as she saw me still watching. I closed my eyes, wondering what she was doing.
„I've got a little present for you for our wedding day. I didn't want to give it to you in front of everyone because I still don't know if it's good or not and I would be embarrassed if you didn't like it but I still wanted to give it to you, so hold out your hands flat." She instructed me and I did what she wanted. She stood in between my legs and I felt how she placed something in my hands, that I had no idea what it was.
„Open your eyes." She finally said and I opened them to see a CD in a transparent cover.
„A CD?" I asked her surprised.
„It's not just a CD. Throughout the last year, since we got engaged, I wanted to give you the best wedding present so I started writing songs...for you. I wanted to record them, so the boys helped me doing it without you noticing it. They did some background vocals in a few songs and I really think it turned out great. And since you always tell me how good my voice is, I thought it would be the perfect present for you."

„Wow, Y/n, I love it and I'm gonna love your songs, I'm sure. Thank you so much, I couldn't ask for a better wedding present. Oh and don't ever be embarrassed of something that you love to do and you're good at." I looked at the CD again and got up to place my lips on hers and to pull her tight to my body.
„Thank you so much." I whispered into her ear.
„I'm glad you like it." She whispered back.

*

I felt like I floated through the rest of the wedding. While dinner I kept watching Emma talking to Ava and taking care of her. She is a phenomenal big sister. I can't wait to see them both growing up into two beautiful women.
Our first dance got closer and closer and Y/n didn't know to what song we would dance. She wanted me to pick it out for us. So we moved from the banquet room to a giant ballroom. Once our guests were all in and found seats around the room, the master of ceremonies handed me his microphone. I let go of Y/n's hand and stepped into the middle of the dance floor to address the room. All eyes followed me, including Y/n's.
„As some of you may know, Y/n organized all this and she did a phenomenal job, while she handed me over one thing to plan for this wedding. And I wanted her to have a surprise." I waited until the guests stopped clapping.
„Y/n, you gave me so much already." I started but had to stop because of the emotions that came up when I looked at her. I tried to hold back my tears and continued. „You gave me the most perfect life. You gave me two perfect daughters, your love and so much more. God, we already got through so much together and this is just a little something to say thank you for being here and being more than I could ever ask for.
„I love you, Y/n." I whispered and pulled her close to me while the first notes were played and the lights came up on stage. I watched as she instantly recognized the sound and turned around to look up on stage.
„Oh my god Harry!" She whispered against her hands that flew to her mouth.
I got her most favourite band of all time here, Queen with Adam Lambert. Sadly not Freddie Mercury but it's Queen snd she loves them. I wanted them to play „Love of My Life", just for her.
„You are the love of my life. Will you dance with me Mrs Styles?" I whispered into her ear after I gave back the microphone.
„I'd love to." She whispered back with a shaky voice and tearful eyes.
„This is perfect." She whispered as we swayed to the soulful song, she loves so much.
We swayed from side to side. Y/n was watching how beautifully they played on stage when I suddenly heard quick footsteps run across the floor.

„Dance too?" Emma asked, reaching up for me to pick her up.
I glanced to our family, seeing my mum in tears as she came over to us, laying Ava into Y/n's arms.
„Of course sweetheart." I said to Emma and bent down to lift her up. She rested her head on my shoulder as soon as I hed held her.
I looked over to Y/n who was smiling down at Ava.
„Hey angel." I whispered to Ava and gave her a gentle kiss on her head.
I laid my free hand around Y/n's waist and pulled her close to me.
„I love you Y/n Styles, forever and always." I whispered into her ear.

„I love you too Harry Styles, forever and always." She whispered back and placed a hand around my neck.
„It was always meant to be..."

With Y/n in one arm, Emma in the other and our baby Ava peacefully sleeping in the middle of us on Y/n's arm, life couldn't get any more perfect.
And Y/n was right, it was always Meant to Be...

~ The End~