Chapter 7

**HARRYS POV**
I pulled back because I wasn't sure if she wanted this kiss. Right as I pulled back I looked her in her beautiful brown eyes and she pulled in to kiss me.
„I defenitely feel more than just being friends." she said again.
„Me too darling...me too." I said.
„You know what we should do?" Y/n asked.
„What?"
„Is it okay for you not to go to a fancy restaurant to eat? I saw a McDonald's on our way here. Let's just go there." she suggested.
„Sure, whatever you want."
„Let's go to the car." she said and headed off the ice.
„Wait we first have to return the skates." I told her laughing.
„Right. Let's go."
We returned the skates and got into the car.
„You know what, you are honestly a terrible driver." she told me when we got on the street.
„What?! That's not true! I'm a excellent driver."
„Just kidding Harold."
**YOUR POV**
We arrived at the McDonald's and went in.
All of a sudden I heard a bunch of girls scream.
„OMG THAT's HARRY STYLES!"
„Shit I totally forgot about that part." Harry said when he heard them.
He quickly took my hand and we almost sprinted out of the building together.
We got into the car...again.
„I'm so sorry I totally forgot about that." he applogized.
„Haha I can't believe you actually forgot that you are famous."
„Yeah it happens sometimes when I'm alone." he said.
„What are we gonna do now?" I asked.
„Let's just go to the drive thru." he said.
„Why didn't I think about that in the first place?"
„Maybe you're just too hungry." he said and then smiled at me.
„haha yeah maybe."
We went to the drive thru and got our food. We ate on a empty parking spot nearby.
„I have to ask you something..." Harry suddenly said.
„What is it?"
„You work with us a few years now so you know how this business works and as you know too well as a photographer there are lots of paparazzi everywhere." he started.
„Aaand?"
„You know I'm just scared that when...uhm...when we're dating that you maybe get overwhelmed with that and then I would loose you and I don't want that. And I just wanted to ask you if  you're okay with that, if not we can let it be a secret or just handle it in another way."
„Oh don't worry about me. Sure sometimes it will get overwhelming for me because I'm not really used to that but it's okay for me, I mean I know the business as a photographer so it's not that new to me." I told him.
„Good, that's good. I'm reliefed that it's not a problem between us." he said.
„Don't worry about it."
We finished eating. We stayed in the car talking for a long time about lots of things. After a few hours we decided to go home because it was already late. He dropped me off at my apartment. We walked together upstairs until we arrived at my door.
„Thank you so much for the night. It was wonderful and the best first date I could imagine to have." I told him.
„I'm glad you enjoyed it. Oh uhm before I forget, I got something for you that I actually wanted to give you a little sooner today." he said.
„Harry you didn't have to get me something."
„But I wanted to." he insisted.
He reached into his coat pocket, took out a little box and gave it to me.
„Here that's for you."
I opened the box and there was a necklace with a pendant on it that looked like a paper plane.

"I opened the box and there was a necklace with a pendant on it that looked like a paper plane

„But Harry that's yours

„But Harry that's yours. Why do you want to give it to me? You always wear it."
„I wanted to give it to you because I know how much you loved that necklace and everytime I wore it you would say you loved it and that it looked so unique and special." he explained.
„Wow you really remember everything. Thank you so much for the present it means a lot to me."
„You're welcome love. Do you want to put it on?" he asked.
„Is that even a question?"
He smiled at me.
„Turn around." he said.
He helped me to put it on and closed it behind my neck. I turned around and saw his beautiful eyes and his curly long hair.
„Thanks again for everything." I said.
„Don't thank me. It was my pleasure."
He leaned in and kissed me. It was a short kiss to say goodbye but it felt like the most wonderful one.
„Bye Harry."
„Bye Y/n."
He then left and I went into my apartment.

And I think I just fell in love for the first time in my life......