Tweeting at you|| GENDER NEUTRAL

A/n: I have no f*cking idea what this story is about but it's whatever, my friend gave me this idea and ima do something with it, fluff? idk anymore -> Minor spoilers, also hang in there with me but we're doing an AU where the characters are just actors in danganronpa- Oh the things I have to search for you, oneshot book

<<2nd POV>>

You were currently sitting at a Mcdonald's table, looking through the Twitter tag #Y/nGitoFanart and hearting a few posts, waiting for Nagito to get your Happy Meal. How did that happen? Well, it started backstage. You guys had just reenacted Nagito's death scene and the fans were going crazy on Twitter with the ship art of the two of you. You chuckled to yourself, deciding to post.

As soon as the tweet sent, you were spammed with notifications of fanart, mostly of you and Nagito, you chuckled to yourself as you scrolled through, liking posts

--------------

Comments:

Somekido.com: Yo did Y/n just tag #Y/nXNagito

100 likes; 20 retweets

Y/nGitoFangirl: AWE HELL YEAH! *inserts fanart*

10K likes; 50 retweens; 20 Quote tweets

OfficialNagito (VERIFIED): 🥰🥰🥰

15.4k likes; 1,000 retweets; 90 quote tweets

You mentally laughed at the comments as you turned off your phone only to see Nagito in front of you. "Ah, Nagito-kun, you're finally back" He smiles, nodding. "Yep, resurrected from the dead!" You shook your head and laughed to yourself but Nagito seemed deep in thought.

"Hey Y/n?" He asked as he looked up at you. "Hm? What is it?" you asked as you started to open the happy meals. "Well, I was thinking, what if...what if we were like in game Y/n and in game Nagito?"

You gave him a confused look. "Huh? Like being dead?" he shook his head, "No I mean like I- uhm you know how Nagito has feelings for Y/n?" You felt your face heat up. "I-I uhm-" you paused for a second before saying. "Sure, I'd like that" Suddenly, your black-haired friend popped out of nowhere.

"Huh? Y/n and Nagito being together in real life? Is this a dream?-" your face heated up even more as you whined. "IBUKIIIIIII"

-------

This was short but it took a while to make the stupid tweet anyways I hope you enjoyed (if you somehow did)

WORD COUNT: 391