"No, Minji was cooking. I'm just watching. She went to take a shower," I confessed.

"Why not take a shower together?" Bora asked, grinning.

"Well, someone has to cook," Minji confidently replied, coming down and saving me from the awkward question.

After having lunch and discussing various nonsense, we realized that it was almost six in the evening. We decided to get ready to be in the car within an hour and drive for an hour and a half to the city.

As agreed, an hour later, we packed our things, got into the car, and took our seats.

"Yoohyeon, go to sleep. Your eyes are closing," Minji said tenderly.

"No, I'm fine," I replied.

Minji smiled at me, her gaze fixed on the windshield, but she perfectly understood the train of my thoughts. Luckily, we were driving fast, and the roads were empty. Soon, we would arrive in the city.

This weekend had given us many impressions, but we were quite tired, although in a pleasant way. Despite feeling sleepy, I wondered how lucky I was. She was beside me, but what awaited us next? How would we communicate within the walls of the university? After all, my Minji wouldn't be there; there would be a strict and unapproachable Miss Minji. But no matter how important it was, we would be able to handle it because the most important thing was our feelings, and they were strong.

I didn't notice when we entered the city. Minji seemed lost in her own thoughts too. Her expression was serious and contemplative, and she seemed tired. But when she felt my gaze, Minji grinned and said:

"Baby, in ten minutes, you'll be at your apartment."

"Maybe I don't want to go to mine," I muttered like a child.

"And whose do you want to go to?" she retorted playfully.

"Who better than you would know the answer to that," I replied, tenderly looking at her mischievous smile.

She just grinned, not answering. At that moment, we arrived at Siyeon's house.

"Girls, we have arrived," Minji announced loudly.

"Oh, it seems like we dozed off," Siyeon mumbled.

"It was nice meeting you," Bora said, raising her eyebrows and smiling.

"Likewise," Minji replied.

"Bye," I said.

"Thank you for the ride," Siyeon said, closing the car door.

When the girls disappeared into the entrance, Minji turned off the car and turned to me. Her gaze was full of tenderness, but there was an unfamiliar uncertainty in it. Why?

"Baby, let me take you to your house today. Don't be sad, okay?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Yes, okay," I said, feeling a bit confused.

We drove in silence. Minji seemed lost in her own thoughts, and I didn't know what to say. Was everything alright? Or did "we" only exist in that moment? But could that really be the case? Why torment both of us? I was lost. The car pulled up to my yard, my house, my entrance. It felt like once I stepped out of the car, "us" would no longer exist. But just a moment ago, everything was fine.

She turned off the car and turned to me. Her gaze was filled with tenderness, but there was an unfamiliar uncertainty in it. Why?

"Don't tell me everything will be over when I get out of the car," I muttered, afraid to look Minji in the eye. After all, everything seemed to depend on her. It always did.