Chapter 4 : what do i do?

Start from the beginning

I stared at him with my eyebrows furrowed and raised.

"C'mon! What are you doing? Take pictures!"

"You're such an ass."

He chuckled and stopped then ran his hand through his hair, closing his eyes shortly.

Oh I should've taken a picture of that.

"You're drooling~"

I pushed his shoulder lightly and rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Shut up."

He grinned then pulled me into a tight embrace. I stuffed my face into his chest and held my arms around his body.

He kissed my forehead and caressed my back while humming softly.

We stayed in each other's arms for a little while longer before actually ordering something for dinner then going to bed.

————

Kazuto POV

Alice and Eugeo's wedding is right around the corner.

Which means that I'm gonna be proposing soon.

And if you're wondering, no I'm not doing it at the wedding, that's their time and I wouldn't want to interrupt it. Though it'll be a cute surprise, I want to do something different and calmer for Asuna since she loves the littlest things.

It's still going to be all out though.

But the thought of this.. has been haunting me for days. I can't sleep. I get up most nights and do work or just pace around a bit.

It was about 3:30am right now and I was standing on the porch of my bedroom, with the door closed of course, just looking at the view. It was cold and lonely but I couldn't sleep, well that is until I felt two small arms slither their way around my waist.

"Hey princess. Did I wake you?"

"Mm no. I turned to snuggle you but you were gone, then I noticed you were out here."

She moved from behind me, now to my side and rested her head on my shoulder. It's obvious how sleepy she still is.

"Why are you up?"

"I couldn't sleep, there's something important stuck on my mind and it's keeping my nerves wracked."

I know she'll say yes but it still keeps my mind running.

"Is it work?"

".. I guess we can say that."

"Well don't let it stress you out too much okay? I love you."

"I'll try."

I kissed her forehead then rested my head atop hers.

"I love you too."

————

Asuna ended up dragging me to bed last night and I cuddled with her until she dozed off. I however was up.. just thinking.