Chapter 4 : what do i do?

Start from the beginning

She tied her hair up in a high ponytail so it wouldn't be in her way. Even so, there were little strands of her hair coming out from the back and in the front, falling on her face.

She'd swipe it by quickly and continue speaking but seeing the slightest thing bother her, bothered me so, I got up and walked behind her before undoing her ponytail.

"Why'd you do that?"

"I'm fixing your hair princess."

I ran my hands through her hair gently, combing my fingers through it and massaging her scalp before perfectly tying it up. I bent her head back to make our eyes meet then kissed her forehead.

"All done bubba."

"How do you comb my hair better than I do and I'm the one who taught you everything?"

"I'm just that amazing."

———

Asuna POV

I stared at him while he praised himself and laughed afterward, revealing his perfect, bright smile.

It was around sunset, the sunlight shon perfectly through the glass and hit his face, showing off his handsome features even more.

My eyes focused on his face as his laughter settled. His onyx pearls soon joined with mine and we kept them connected until he chuckled slightly.

"What?"

"I love you."

A soft, blushy smile revealed itself.

"And I love you princess."

He turned me around to face him, holding my cheeks before we joined our lips, kissing sweetly.

My hands rested on his chest and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss more but we were quickly interrupted at the sound and smell of our dinner burning.

"Shit."

He immediately started laughing as I rushed to tend to the burning food.

"This is your dinner you know."

"You mean it was."

"You dummy. This is your fault."

"How is this my fault?"

"You came over here and brushed up my hair, fixing my ponytail and whatnot with your 'all done bubba' and your perfect smile and your perfect laugh and the sunlight hitting your face making you look even more angelic and-"

"You think I look Angelic in the sunlight?"

My breath hitched a bit and I pursed my lips. His lips curled into a little smirk as he walked closer to me.

"You're never gonna forget about this are you?"

"Nope." He popped the 'p' and grinned, moving to where the sun shon on him more before he started posing.