chapter 18 : our baby!!

Start from the beginning

Ae -you will get cold.... If you eat a lot okay???.... Be a good boy and follow your husband to be words okay!!....

Pete - okay khab.....

Ae - go and sit there okay!!.... I will bring breakfast....

He nodded, pecked my cheek and sat in front of tv.... He was listening to songs and can, pond were talking to him!!!....

Suddenly someone came into house!!... Shouting!! " where is my niece or nephew?????? " .... I looked at him... It's tin!!!..

Can - tin!!!!....

Can jolted happily!!....

Pete - tin khab...

Tin - Pete!!!.... Where is my nephew???

I sighed heavily and continued cooking!!!..... Tin went and sat between can and Pete... Can is watching tin without blinking his eyes!!...

Pete - tin khab..... You should wait naa....

Can - if you want one child... I can give you...

Tin stared him annoyingly...

Ae - baby!!!... Breakfast is ready!!!

Can - tin khab... Let's go and eat naa.... My boss cooks delicious!!!

Can dragged tin to dining table... He was serving tin happily..

I went and sat beside Pete and was feeding him.....

Ae - by the way..... I forgot to ask... Why are you here suddenly????

Pete - honeyy ~~

Tin - can't I come to my brother's house????

Ae - yah.... Yah.... Who helps his brother to run away from his husband!!!!

Tin was glaring at me!!!....

Can - boss.... He came for me.... It's just an excuse for him... Right tin???

I sighed and fed Pete.... Tin ate in silence while can was stuffing the food in his mouth!!!!.... Food was all around his mouth... Tin looked at him and gave a tissue...

Can - what is this khab????

Tin - tissue... Wipe your mouth and eat neatly!!!

 Wipe your mouth and eat neatly!!!

Can - for me???

Tin - yess...

Can was about to grab but usually he eats with two hands.... His two hands were filled with food.... He was about to take tissue...

Tin - wait!!!

Can - what??

Tin - tissue will get dirty...